Hague
Kolesar
Reinhart

the most positive thing: most players redeemed themselves in the 3rd

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Meier blast one past Lagace. Kolesar just standing still along the boards leads to an easy out, and a goal. Have to battle harder than that.
Kolesar has been fun to watch at times, but this is not his level. Should be moving on down before Monday puck drop I predict.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hopefully Turk puts Brannstrom on LD next game with Engelland. If Theodore re-signs, I would wait until the back to back to call up Brannstrom and play him against either Washington or Pittsburgh. Then he can play half the games until Schmidt comes back.

I think Hague should spend the year tearing up the AHL and come back next season with improved foot speed.

Kolesar has been fun to watch at times, but this is not his level. Should be moving on down before Monday puck drop I predict.

Agree. I hope he plays a big role for the Wolves and gets at least a game by the end of the year. He should be a solid player if gets some consistency.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Laista

Apr 21, 2012
Gävle
So...they send him packingfor AHL? Too bad but no worries! He got a ticket with his name on it for the Next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad