The Boys Crossover coming to Warzone 2/MW 2

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I only play the casual modes these days like Plunder and Vondel Lockdown.

The lack of launch maps killed MWII for me, along with the way too long of time between Season 1, and then Season 2. And the lack of new maps in those two seasons. I think this killed it for a lot of people.

And I don't really need a COD game where operators are running around with "Super Powers" lmao.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Lol it’s hardly dead. The only thing that’s dead is the horse that the haters are beating because they lack the skill set to adapt to the new game play.
That definitely isn't it. It is just boring. I've adapted to some massive changes in COD over the years. These crossovers and skins do nothing. The game is void of legitimate content.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
That definitely isn't it. It is just boring. I've adapted to some massive changes in COD over the years. These crossovers and skins do nothing. The game is void of legitimate content.
Its not even about adapting. It just lost the gameplay "fun" factor in WZ2 imo and you are right its just boring. Me and the crew would pour hours into Verdansk then huge amounts of time into rebirth island after VDsk left. the layout of the map was flawless, the movement unique and it was just a joy to play with the squad. there was always 7-8 friends online to play with. a few weeks into WZ2 and everyone dropped off lol.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
It's the battle pass system and lack of content. My buddy and i have been playing Rainbow Six Siege since it's on Gamepass. Came out in 2013 and is still going strong. Have had more fun playing that online than we've had in a while.

With Microsoft trying so hard to buy Activision and how they let 343 crater the Halo series I wouldn't expect any changes any time soon to this model either. Minimal content, over saturate the community with meaningless cosmetics, and structure the gameplay loop around grinding for skins.

If you were playing online shooters from 2003-2011 or so you were very very lucky to experience that. It's looking like it'll never be that level of quality again.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
It's the battle pass system and lack of content. My buddy and i have been playing Rainbow Six Siege since it's on Gamepass. Came out in 2013 and is still going strong. Have had more fun playing that online than we've had in a while.

With Microsoft trying so hard to buy Activision and how they let 343 crater the Halo series I wouldn't expect any changes any time soon to this model either. Minimal content, over saturate the community with meaningless cosmetics, and structure the gameplay loop around grinding for skins.

If you were playing online shooters from 2003-2011 or so you were very very lucky to experience that. It's looking like it'll never be that level of quality again.
Hey look! A new battle pass weapon this season!

• Haha
Reactions: Smelling Salt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad