Online Series: The Boys (Amazon) - Season 4

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The only down side of a new season is that I have a tendency to add common words into my own communication, and it looks like the c word is going to be back on the menu boys.

The c-word is a funny one because it really just means a-hole in the UK and Australia whereas here it has more of a feminine connotation.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
The c-word is a funny one because it really just means a-hole in the UK and Australia whereas here it has more of a feminine connotation.
I said 'bitch' for like 2 full years after binging Breaking Bad so I kind of get it. And words I'd rather not repeat after Deadwood (Al was almost my hero). I should actually apologize to my fiance since she's going to be dealing with this right after our wedding and then on our honeymoon in the fall. I dropped the C world once and she did not enjoy it.

Edit: My fiance is NOT a shrinking violet, the context of the C word was rough, and I did blame The Boys for making it 'fast and lose' haha. That's the one word she hates; I said a checkout person (who was awful) was being a C word. Boston people don't speak like we're implied in the movies but I will admit we stick the landing on See You Next Tuesday;

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
This is a good one. Hopefully, it delivers. One of the best shows out right now.

Reactions: Tuggy

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I just heard they’ve been renewed for a 5th season.

I think they can really build the peak of this series in this season, and have a nice tie in with a second season with Gen V, with a final 5th season that brings it all together

Reactions: Tuggy

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Great show, but getting long in the tooth. The most recent season finale was a big disappointment and I worry they're stretching it out too far, especially with this extended universe they are building. It's hard to imagine there will be much of a show when they finally kill Homelander too which takes away a lot of the suspense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad