The Bluth Company Playoff Thread! 2013-14 Season

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Are you going to sim after the Stanley Cup is won, or are you going to wait till tomorrow? Good luck guys btw.

It depends. If :wings and :canes can get their series done tonight, which would be awesome, i can advance tomorrow afternoon or tonight and we can start our 4 Day Offseason Period.

Either way, i'm advancing the schedule Wednesday night so the latest the Offseason will start is Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
when does player progress happen? first advance after the cup is awarded?

curious to see how my guys progress

pretty sure its not until after the draft...at least in beagm it is, I dont think anyone is really 100% lol

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
pretty sure its not until after the draft...at least in beagm it is, I dont think anyone is really 100% lol

It is before the draft.

I believe it is technically the "second" advance after the end of the cup finals, because I don't think the CPU sorts it out at the same time it does retirements.

In either case, it should be resolved before the draft / first trade window.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
It is before the draft.

I believe it is technically the "second" advance after the end of the cup finals, because I don't think the CPU sorts it out at the same time it does retirements.

In either case, it should be resolved before the draft / first trade window.
Good good, and just to clarify with booty, if mcnabb shoots up to say 85 after the advance, stockey cant just back out and cancel the trade can he? Since we both already confirmed, but havent been able to send it through in game obviously.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
No when a trade is publically confirmed by two GMs it is (pending my approval) set in stone. I cant demand my Frolik trade back just because he jumped to an 85 after being a 79 when i traded him. That wouldn't be fair.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
This isn't playoff talk though. Move this disucssion to the Trade or Dicussion thread please.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
5 Series that went to 7 games so far in these playoffs. I think we only had one last year

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Good good, and just to clarify with booty, if mcnabb shoots up to say 85 after the advance, stockey cant just back out and cancel the trade can he? Since we both already confirmed, but havent been able to send it through in game obviously.

no. obv I cant. It goes the same for the lottery pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad