The Bluth Company 2015-2016 Playoffs

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
I would give my perspective on the west but the difference in playing style between regular season Vancouver and playoff Vancover is so different, I can't assume how Colorado's playing style is.

Both are really good players, though. Colorado has probably the best wrist-shot in the league and Vancouver can score from anywhere. Definitely won't be a defensive contest.

me n him really want to bring the cup to the West :yo:

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Series tied 1-1
Florida 4-1
Buffalo 6-5

If it takes 6 for me to beat Florida I'm in trouble....

And with poke checking the way it is in the game his dmen being out means nothing lol except maybe the offensive side.

Lupul OUT. Vanek OUT... Yikes.

Last edited:

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
RYAN MILLER plays absolutely unbelievable In game 6 and sabres shutout the panthers 3-0 and advance to the Stanley cup finals!! No southeast this year!!!

Josarli... This doesn't even need to be said but great series it was a pleasure.

Edit Apparently I had 22 blocked shots along with 22 shots on my net in game 6

Last edited:

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
Avs take game 1 with a 2-1 score. A great defensive battle that Vancouver dominated in stretches but we played like a shotblocking team.

Avs take game 2 but almost blow a 3-0 lead and a 4-2 lead with a final score of 4-3. This is intense. Vancouver's penalty taking cost them though.

Avs take game 3 with a score of 4-2 again. Special teams playing a factor.

Avs take game 4 with a score of 1-0 with varly shutting the door! Did not see the series ending up like this!

large.png
SWEEP
large.png
4-0 and move onto the STANLEY CUP FINAL!

Avs are playing the best hockey of their lives right now. Joe Sacco get's an extension.

images

images

rsz_2duchene.jpg

Last edited:

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY

:sc09:

:stanley: Stanley Cup Final :stanley:

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

BUFFALO SABRES vs COLORADO AVALANCHE
Series Tied 0-0

There will be a 1st time Stanley cup champion. This is the first appearance for both teams in the final.

Notes for the sabres...
Vanek back for Game 2
Lupul back for Game 3

Look forward to this matchup.

Last edited:

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sabres take game 1 3-2 as they exploded out of the gate with 2 goals in the first 3 mins of the game.

That was the difference.

Game 2
After 42 games Vanek is back in the lineup.

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
Avs take game 2, coming back from 4-1 in the third to win it in OT with a score of 5-4. Epic back and forth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad