The Bluth Company 2015-2016 Playoffs

cbenini87

Jan 25, 2012
Buffalo Sabres win championship? Another reason why NHL 13 is an unrealistic game. Let's get the offseason started!

Lonzy51

Feb 6, 2013
lock n load

my draft priority is set...will an advance be done tonight? if so awesome!

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
EvoLu7ioN said:
Stockey said:
EvoLu7ioN said:
Stockey said:
Easy win.

Haha, well see. You're now added to my "teams to play hard" list, good luck.

Lets go then I'm waiting.
I just added you to my 'this kid sucks' list.

Too drunk right now,I'll be good to go tomo afternoon or evening.

And whatever you say bud! Talk to me when you win a championsip, because right now you're as accomplished as the other 26 GMs who haven't won jack ****.

Yo lets talk :naughty:

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Yo lets talk :naughty:

5d2d2830.gif

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
You had ONE job to do AvsFan...beat Stockey. Now i have to hear about his Cup win forever!

Congratulations to the :sabres on their Cup Win! From the looks of it, Stockey didn't have single easy opponent. Going up against Ottawa, the NHL 13 God (Lund) and a the Florida Markstroms in the East, and then playing against the most deadly offense in the West. Very impressive!

Congrats to Stockey on a great season!

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
You had ONE job to do AvsFan...beat Stockey. Now i have to hear about his Cup win forever!

Congratulations to the :sabres on their Cup Win! From the looks of it, Stockey didn't have single easy opponent. Going up against Ottawa, the NHL 13 God (Lund) and a the Florida Markstroms in the East, and then playing against the most deadly offense in the West. Very impressive!

Congrats to Stockey on a great season!

I blame dubinsky :cry: aha , it was very close. I kept playing comeback hockey, I don't think I scored first once. And those first goals against came early. All were one goal games (besides me destroying him in one game aha) so that was the deciding factor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad