The Bloodline

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I personally love the "Chuk Norrison" version. It still keeps its theme but also gets creative by incorporating Batherson in there too.

Chuk Norrisson for me

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
The Bloodline is not bad. I like the Chuk Norris Bloodbath line too. A great goal song would be Bowie's Young Americans too

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
The Offfspring’s - Kids aren’t all right - could be edited into a pretty cool goal song - time for something new... at least part of warmup and something that wasn’t played when Yashin was scoring for Ottawa.

And simple enough for Ottawa fans with a “whhaaaaoooo” ..

Last edited:

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Bloodline or Bloodbath

Or Manbearpig

Already taken by Tyler Kennedy:

N6k12IqwOWkEcFWF4C3zOKTB2I5kkKM4RwOcFhBDDRY.jpg

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I like the Bloodline.

Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson line has become a very good top line & while there are still those that don't see Norris as a top line centre he is proving a lot of people wrong. He still reminds me of Joe Sakic who wasn't that big a guy, who had great instincts, was a low key guy & yr after yr played a smart two way game while slowly & quietly accumulating a lot of pts.

Norris along with Tkachuk & Batherson could be a good line for yrs & has the potential to be one of the best lines in the NHL as they continue to emerge in their first yr together. Now DJ needs to find another line to compliment the first & they have a few guys who could be part of a good future 2nd line. I'm hoping for Stutzle - L. Brown - Pinto as I think L. Brown has the skillset to be a top six centre & Pinto has the shot, size & skill to be a pretty good RWer & we know what Stutzle can do.

Reactions: Sweatred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad