The Bloodline

Good in Osgoode

Jan 15, 2018
Osgoode
Hearing a lot of different names for Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson line this week.
I think that 'The Bloodline' tops The Offspring or Sons/Sens of Anarchy or Delta Force or whatever else is out there.

This line has been very impressive, especially over the last 10 games. They have great chemistry, seem to know where each other is going to be and each one brings different elements. Very encouraging as they are all in their early 20's and are only going to get better.

They are each projecting to be right around 25 goal, 25 assist, 50 point seasons this year. If they can keep developing and growing their chemistry and we can get even more support from the backline as guys like JBD and Sanderson transition into the line-up and then we get further growth out of Chabot, you can see a possible ceiling of 40g/40a/80pts seasons out of these guys in a few years time.

That would put them right there with any line the Sens have ever had, including the Pizza line of
Heatley-Spezza-Alfie and would also make them one of the top lines in the league.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Chuck Norris should be the name of the line IMO.

Bloodline is fine but not everyday you can reference good ol chuck.

Agreed.

I tend not to like pretentious names for lines and prefer sort of off-the-wall random type names.

There was the CASH line and "Ministry of Offence" and I'm sure a bunch of other ones but the one that stuck was the Pizza line.

Last edited:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
They are each projecting to be right around 25 goal, 25 assist, 50 point seasons this year. If they can keep developing and growing their chemistry and we can get even more support from the backline as guys like JBD and Sanderson transition into the line-up and then we get further growth out of Chabot, you can see a possible ceiling of 40g/40a/80pts seasons out of these guys in a few years time.

That would put them right there with any line the Sens have ever had, including the Pizza line of
Heatley-Spezza-Alfie and would also make them one of the top lines in the league.

Heatley and Spezza in particular were top talents even before they came into the league.

I'd love to see some growth but I'm not sure they will ever have that kind of offensive impact.

25g/45a/70pts is what I see as a more realistic ceiling IMO.

But hey, who knows?

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
4a39351052c6b6ecbaca0d16ac02908f.jpg

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
All of these nicknames feel forced, and as if a 14 year old thought of them. Trying too hard to be punk rock emo edgy

Reactions: cudi

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Agreed.

I tend not to like pretentious names for lines and prefer sort of off-the-wall random type names.

There was the CASH line and "Ministry of Offence" and I'm sure a bunch of other ones but the one that stuck was the Pizza line.

Free Pizza was the reward! :)

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Line C-199

To go with the name Senators have a name that sounds like the name of a bill in parliament. C for captain, 19 for Batherson, 9 for Norris. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad