Pre-Game Talk: The biggest game of the season: Canucks @ Coyotes. Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Tuesday's loss guaranteed us a top-eight draft pick.

Now we duke it out for the privilege of guaranteed top-five odds.

This late-season tilt in Arizona is suddenly the biggest game of the year. Welcome to the new reality.

Emjx3Ti.jpg

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
This is a must win game according to Willie D. All hands on deck. Double shift Tanev. Triple shift Megna. Top 5 pick be damned, pride is what we're playing for.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
I know it's against board rules to wish injury on opposing team's players but what about your own team's players. Say, didn't Chris Tanev took one off the foot last game? Be a real shame if he missed this one.

5 in a row do I hear 6? we're streaking!

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
This will be the one game of the year ya gotta thank that Willie is still the coach for. Biggest must lose game of the season. Theres no screwing this one up guys. I suggest Sutter as goalie and put Bachman with the Sedins :laugh:

Maybe scratch Horvat too :laugh:

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I know some would argue, but if there was ever a time to actually try to lose, this would be it. This close to a top 3 pick and blowing it by beating Arizona would result in more hand wringing and what ifs than all the past episodes. We know what WD's opinion on this would be, but if he just keeps coaching to win, there's hope for the loss.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
This will be the one game of the year ya gotta thank that Willie is still the coach for. Biggest must lose game of the season. Theres no screwing this one up guys. I suggest Sutter as goalie and put Bachman with the Sedins :laugh:

Maybe scratch Horvat too :laugh:

Don't be too hasty. The 'Yotes were without OEL and Vrbata (top two scorers) against Dallas, and somehow got a point. Don't mess with the tank chemistry. If we were really serious, however, I'd say you give Bachman the start again. In fact, I don't really see a point in playing Miller again.

Rosko Thorn

Jul 4, 2009
Sudbury, ON
Sedin sedin chaput
Baertschi Sutter goldobin
Molino horvat megna
Boucher shore boeser

This is the forward lineup I hope willie runs with.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
If this game wins us a top 2 pick, and that top 2 pick ends up being a franchise player, this game could be the most important game in canucks history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad