"The Bet" - Short Documentary

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts
30 minutes in - awesome so far. Bruins fan is over the top, consistent with too many fans that I've seen in the upperdeck of the Garden. He also looks like Brent Burns a bit.

Last edited:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
This was awesome. I laughed the entire time... I am sure knowing the result made it a comedy.

CanadianBruinsFan

Mar 18, 2012
Halifax, NS
You could call me a ***** 15,000,000 times, or every second of the rest of my life, whatever comes first, and I would never get a tattoo of another team on me. These guys are loco.

You'd have to pay me a lot just to get a Bruins logo on me let alone the Nucks or Habs.

Well done video tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Now that's a great movie, with a happy ending!
God Bless the Bruins!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
that was awesome.
i still cant beleive i saw them win a Cup. never thought it was gonna happen.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
You could call me a ***** 15,000,000 times, or every second of the rest of my life, whatever comes first, and I would never get a tattoo of another team on me. These guys are loco.

You'd have to pay me a lot just to get a Bruins logo on me let alone the Nucks or Habs.

Well done video tho.

EDIT: It's always hilarious when there's women around that don't give 2 ***** about the games, just wondering why their boyfriends and husbands are going ape over a game. Same thing happens with my buddies. And even tho the Bruins fan is a nut job, it's hilarious to watch. I wish I could act like that, just don't have it in me.

can you imagine the anger those canucks fans are holding in while that B's fan is going off like that?? my god they must be close to exploding.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
30 minutes in - awesome so far. Bruins fan is over the top, consistent with too many fans that I've seen in the upperdeck of the Garden. He also looks like Brent Burns a bit.

You hit the upper decks of any barn in the league of teams who have a great fan base and you`ll see this type of fan every time;)

Something about sitting up there that just stirs up the "psycho" in some fans:)

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
You can tell they are nice Canadians. I would not be able to take some loser screaming Timmay a thousand times in my face.
Although, at about 5:20 into the video I remember having the same reaction throughout the series as the Bruins fan in the video. "Kill em!!... What a *****!!" That Lucic punch on Burrows' head was probably my favorite part of that series

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Five minutes into the film and I hate this DB Bruins fan...

Me too..... so much so that I almost wish the outcome were different.

Obviously that's a drastic overstatement, but what a db...........

Their buddy looks like Chia!

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
i havent been able to watch the entire video, but, TIMMAH has me in tears.

"you see how timmy bounces back, Luongo = Yardsale "
So drunk you can tell.

Screamin in the other guys face is a bit much. But the Van fans gave it back to him @ the end of game1

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Agreed he's a bit of a tool, but it wouldn't be as interesting if he was just "normal."

Also, he may be a Bruins fan, but he surely isn't a M*******. Being from here, I always forget there are (obviously) tons of fans from Canada, but it's so weird to watch this guy and not hear a character from a Dunkin' Donuts ad.

Ahr-ah-bah-cah beans!

EDIT: the obscured refers to a part of one's posterior, with the "M" added to indicate residence in Massachusetts.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad