Online Series: The Beatles: Get Back Disney+

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Not sure about this backs-against-the-wall angle they're pushing, but I'll definitely check it out...

It's possible - if not probable - there will never be a more influential band in Earth's lifetime

Last edited:
Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Not sure about this backs-against-the-wall angle they're pushing, but I'll definitely check it out...

It's possible - if not probable - there will never see a more influential band in Earth's lifetime

Some HFBoards assclown is probably going to drop a never-heard band name soon in this thread and claim they're the biggest...

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
This is also coming out alongside a new mix of Let It Be constructed from scratch by Giles Martin, a project that he's done with the other albums from Sgt. Pepper to Abbey Road so far. The previous ones sound like incredible upgrades over the originals to my ears, so looking forward to that (although I don't like Let It Be much, especially compared to the others, and I don't find the difference in these samples as stark as they were in the previous albums').

A crispy mix of the rooftop performance (which I think is part of the extras) is what I'm looking most forward to.

Can't wait for him to double back and give the same treatment to Rubber Soul/Revolver, which are in most dire need of it.

Remix comes out on the 15th in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad