Post-Game Talk: The Bear Dances In Chicago

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
To be honest I thought this game was more about Chicago playing like **** and getting no goaltending whatsoever, not going to get too excited over one afternoon game. They had 6 goals on 25 shots and the Hawks 2 best players didn't really show up. And I normally like to look at the bright side.

Totally legitimate, as pleased as I am.

If DK'S is out indefinitely, Spooner will receive the proper audition he deserves. Then, we'll see.

How did DK'S get his chance? Hmm...

Sh*thead TSH loser -- Murray, I believe: "Ferlin? Who is Ferlin? Never heard of him." yeah, sh*thead, all players come into the NHL fully formed, well known commodities. Sh*thead. None of these sports radio ****** have a clue.

*Click.*

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia

If DK'S is out indefinitely, Spooner will receive the proper audition he deserves. Then, we'll see.

Sh*thead TSH loser -- Murray, I believe: "Ferlin? Who is Ferlin? Never heard of him." yeah, sh*thead, all players come into the NHL fully formed, well known commodities. Sh*thead. None of these sports radio ****** have a clue.

*Click.*

I have only watched one Prov game all season, and the one that I watched Ferlin was just a machine, has some serious wheels and he was literally leaping through the air to throw the body at anything, that was back in November I was screaming why isn't he on the team, i really hope he gets a shot on Bergy's line

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Well that was a shocker! What a game! I hope this gives them a confidence boost. Full credit to the Bruins, but man were the Hawks bad. They didn't even bother to check the points. I liked our speed though. Probably the best our 4th line has looked all year. Real nice games from:

Pasta
Spooner
Lucic
Ferlin
Caron
Bart

Nice fight Quaider!:nod:

CanadianBruinsFan

Mar 18, 2012
Halifax, NS

*Click.*

Yeah not trying to be a downer or anything. Just was surprised to see so many posts about winning a couple playoff rounds after 2 days ago everyone wanted to burn the facility down. I think this team is somewhere between capable of putting up results like today and where they have played for the last 3 weeks. Will probably make the playoffs, and have a punchers chance in the first round but nothing after that. All does depend on Krejci though, the lineup simply isn't deep or skilled enough to withstand him being out for an extended period.

lucic27

proposal trade
Jul 7, 2014
QUÉBEC CITY
note players game Boston Chicago

the players is listed on the strength and intensity so implication for the teams .
Rask 90% Chara 75% Hamilton 80% Seindenberg 75% Mcquaid 80%
Krug 75% Bartkwoski 75%

Lucic 80% Spooner 8o% Pastrnak 85%

Marchand 70% Bergeron 90% Smith 80%

Kelly 70% Sodenberg 75% Ericksson 70%

Caron 65% Campbell 80% Ferlin 85%

----- Marchand penalty stupid , smith and ericksson no hit

++++++ Rask agressif , Bergeron implication, Mcquaid good fight,
Ferlin 8 hit play well, spooner speed and quick pass
Pastrnak skill pass speed implcation very well player.

next game Vancouver

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Just watched the game again and god dammit Reilly Smith had so many chances to finish his checks and just doesn't do it, just sticks his stick in there and hits the breaks, he would be so much better if he threw the body, the other teams know it too and don't care if hes coming steaming in, he would be much more effective.

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
@ShawnHutcheon: Per #NHLTonight on @NHLNetwork, #NHLBruins David Krejci may miss remainder of season with lower body injury.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
@ShawnHutcheon: Per #NHLTonight on @NHLNetwork, #NHLBruins David Krejci may miss remainder of season with lower body injury.

Funny how he hasn't even been looked at by team doctors yet. Glad they at least used the modifier may.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
the players is listed on the strength and intensity so implication for the teams .
Rask 90% Chara 75% Hamilton 80% Seindenberg 75% Mcquaid 80%
Krug 75% Bartkwoski 75%

Lucic 80% Spooner 8o% Pastrnak 85%

Marchand 70% Bergeron 90% Smith 80%

Kelly 70% Sodenberg 75% Ericksson 70%

Caron 65% Campbell 80% Ferlin 85%

----- Marchand penalty stupid , smith and ericksson no hit

++++++ Rask agressif , Bergeron implication, Mcquaid good fight,
Ferlin 8 hit play well, spooner speed and quick pass
Pastrnak skill pass speed implcation very well player.

next game Vancouver

Huh?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Throwing **** at a wall to see if it sticks has become the number one method for "journalists" these days

Unfortunately for us, this **** might actually end up sticking

Tell me about it. I hope it isn't anything too bad and he's only out a few weeks.

Bottom line, while it is a big loss for us, we CAN win without him.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Post#478 on page 20

Also loved the .gif of Quaider handing Carcillo his ass on a platter :yo:

Awesome! Carcillo was drunk.

Versteeg, that was fine worthy. Had they tied it up on that undeserved PP the game would have been completely different.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
That "roughing" call on Marchand on Kane was such ******** ... wow, what a joke. You cannot make it more obvious than that

Absolutely pathetic call in the NHL. I honestly can't think of any reason to even start to think about calling that a penalty live. That's how bad some of the officiating has been nowadays. And usually at the B's expense.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Glad to see the Bruins run all over the Black Hawks. Here's hoping the Hawks never win another Stanley Cup and never get to the Finals as long as I live.:rant:

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
I really felt like that Lucic goal was the putaway blow.

When he's engaged, this is a different club.

He's the straw that stirs the drink.

This is my biggest reason why it's hard to see them trading him away. I started the line that some finished into a beauty - "Lucic loves being Spoon fed with Pasta".

I felt like that line actually had a great night. It seemed like Looch looked like he knew he needed to step up having the youngins with him and really stepped it up. Pasta had a number of great feeds to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad