Post-Game Talk: The Bear Dances In Chicago

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
If Bruins could get a top 2 d man and a good prospect with cap relief I would do it.Maybe could get more I do not know.But I know someone is going and he gets hurt alot.

If they even start to think about this, they better get Soda tied up for a few years before even looking further.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Definitely a keeper...Kid wins every board battle and protects the puck extremely well. Good playmaker too, ideal Julien player. Hope he can turn into a Chris Kelly like player.

Always nice to see a guy seize the opportunity. That snap shot in stride was a wonderful thing to see as well.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Just for the record, I predicted a 7-1 Bruins loss. The only thing I got right on that was the goal total. Good effort level in that game; Chicago goalies were off and they took some dumb penalties, as did we, but it was a solid win.

I do continue to believe, though, that that one game should not really alter the plan for the team going forward. That game was fool's gold, really. Particularly if DK is hurt long term, for so many reasons, this cannot be objectively be viewed as "our year" to any appreciable degree.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Glad to see the Bruins run all over the Black Hawks. Here's hoping the Hawks never win another Stanley Cup and never get to the Finals as long as I live.:rant:

I actually have a lot of respect for the Hawks and their organization. They're a pretty classy team and play the game the way it should be for the most part. SC series of a few years back against us showed that. There are a lot of other teams I respect a lot less.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Just for the record, I predicted a 7-1 Bruins loss. The only thing I got right on that was the goal total. Good effort level in that game; Chicago goalies were off and they took some dumb penalties, as did we, but it was a solid win.

I do continue to believe, though, that that one game should not really alter the plan for the team going forward. That game was fool's gold, really. Particularly if DK is hurt long term, for so many reasons, this cannot be objectively be viewed as "our year" to any appreciable degree.

you got the two teams involved correct as well!

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013

Remember what happened when Chara went down? Sometimes a key injury gets everyone to step up their game.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
@HackswithHaggs: Tuukka: "Havent seen the replay but thought it was obvious I was trying to slash the post. Thought thats what I did. Stay out of the crease"

Versteeg wasn't in the crease, but looks like he barely hit him.

Funny how a Bruin can get slashed so badly they loose the tip of a finger, break
a thumb, etc and there is no call.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2