Which brother is the better skater?

• Jetstream Jack

• Quantum Quinn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Hockey fans from across the globe, welcome to our fiery discussion. We’re debating today about the Hughes brothers, Jack and Quinn, and their exceptional skating abilities.

The raw speed and agility of Jack against the deft maneuvers and transition speed of Quinn.

It’s an enticing comparison. The rink is their canvas, but who paints the better picture?

Reactions: Connor McConnor

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Quinn has better edgework.

Purely anecdotal, but Jack seemed to be falling down a lot these playoffs.

He’s still an elite skater and they’re super close but I’ll take the defenceman here.

EverTheCynic

May 26, 2022
I think Jack is the better all around athlete.

Quinn is probably better at skating backwards and with edgework. But beyond that I'd say Jack has the edge in most athletic categories.

Quinn is quite a bit smarter. People don't see it, but it's his brains that really elevate him. Not just his skating.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
If we’re talking about just skating, I guess they’re about even. Quinn has better edgework and agility and Jack has the ability to puck handle at top speed and is much quicker. I do think Jack is the better overall skater although you could make a case for Quinn.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I think Jack is the better all around athlete.

Quinn is probably better at skating backwards and with edgework. But beyond that I'd say Jack has the edge in most athletic categories.

Quinn is quite a bit smarter. People don't see it, but it's his brains that really elevate him. Not just his skating.
Well you gotta be very smart to get 69 assists in a season as a defenceman.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Why can’t you just put Quinn Hughes and Jack Hughes there? Calling the Jetstream Jack and Quantum Quinn sound ridiculous. Unless you do happen to be 8 years old OP.

Reactions: Andrei79

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Quinn has better edgework.

Purely anecdotal, but Jack seemed to be falling down a lot these playoffs.

He’s still an elite skater and they’re super close but I’ll take the defenceman here.

Definitely anecdotal, that game he kept falling down was completely rare for him.

I do think Quinn is a smoother skater but Jack can do so much with the puck while skating full speed.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Jack and Quinn? Jack Quinn.
1689475748911.jpeg

Well you gotta be very smart to get 69 assists in a season as a defenceman.

Nice

Wonder what Luke Hughes "cool" name will be.:huh:

Cool hands Luke, but if we want alliteration.. Ludicrous Luke?

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
It’s super close. I think Quinn is a little more controlled and Jack a little more explosive. I’ll take Jack very slightly.

Really wild how incredible all three brothers are at skating though. People should be beating down Ellen’s door begging her to teach their kids to skate.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Jetstream Jack
Quantum Quinn

Can't pick either option due to alarming levels of cringe.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Quinn is the better skater with better edges. Jack seems a little bit faster but at times loses control too easily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad