Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
giphy.gif

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Makes sense considering they probably wanted to go younger and have a leading man for upwards of a decade. I'll give it a chance.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
At a first shallow glance hilarious and embarrassing that 'Edward' from Twilight is going to be Batman, but you can't really hold that against the actor and there's plenty that had similar starts but became 'cool' later: Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger, etc etc. So forget about Twilight and we'll see what the guy can do as Batman. End result will probably be better this way.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
I don’t watch DCEU movies, I’ve only heard bad or average things about them. I tried watching WW but it was extremely boring for me. Ares was funny too.

The Dark Knight trilogy and Heath killed the future of Batman films and the Joker character in my opinion. Now I think most fans should just go in with low expectations.

Not DCEU, but I’m really excited to see Joaquin’s Joker. DC needs to focus on standalone, mature rated films. Especially for Batman. Gotham should be at the very least 14A

That said, hopefully he pulls off Bats. I won’t judge until I see his performance. Lots of people despised Heath landing the role of Joker.

(Not saying he’ll come close to that performance)

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It's an interesting choice and I'm sure he'll do well.

As far as the outrage, I doubt that the casting of Batman is going to be what makes or breaks the movie.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
At a first shallow glance hilarious and embarrassing that 'Edward' from Twilight is going to be Batman, but you can't really hold that against the actor and there's plenty that had similar starts but became 'cool' later: Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger, etc etc. So forget about Twilight and we'll see what the guy can do as Batman. End result will probably be better this way.
Di Caprio made a career out of having one face. If it was comedy, I wouldn't mind. Never a big fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad