GDT: "The Avengers: Age of Mona-tron" Flames v. Canucks · 8 PM · Rogers Arena · HNIC

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Seriously, I didn’t realize that the Canucks still wore these:

dec0310_04nazzy02_b_slide.jpg

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames dominated the Canucks in the 1st and 3rd(especially the 3rd). Miller was excellent for the Canucks, though. Very frustrating 2nd period.

Gotta look for some more secondary scoring, though.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
The Gio-Hamilton pairing looked pretty awkward at times, but they were a helluva lot better than last time. I still expect to see Brodie back on that first pairing when he returns.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Have to give a lot of credit to Wideman for saving what probably would have been the GWG if Sutter and a Sedin went the other way after Gaudreau's giveaway. It's the little things.

Aug 3, 2010
Hi face in this is amazing :laugh:

I like how Monahan is coming up behind Gaudreau and then Hudler ninjas his way in right alongside instead with a big grin. No slight to Monahan but that's a perfect image in regards to the chemistry those two share. Monahan's going to be a great player but he's also very lucky to be flanked by Hudler and Gaudreau.

Sven looked poor tonight.

I make a habit of checking out opposing teams' PGT after games, and checking out the Canucks' PGT and they're already dumping Baertschi off their middle-6 and wanting to bring up Virtanen instead. :laugh: Probably not going to happen but always love seeing the knee-jerk reactions.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Wideman had a ROUGH night, but made up for it in the end, I was losing it when he was on the ice in OT :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Bennett Frolik and Raymond were very good tonight, Miller shut them down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad