OT: The Avalounge: Why Can't We All Just Get Chicken Wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Continued From Pierogies Necessary

In the spirit of Halloween, we can start this thread by discussing bugs:

tumblr_lnu9b84c6g1qf2cbz.jpg
Assassin-Bug.jpg
Waterbug-insect-gross-scary-ugly-nasty-107902794468_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Why do women wear red lip stick.

It's so so so so ugly.

I've seen so many good looking girls completely ruin their face with it lately. A shame really.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I read somewhere that when bugs get inside your house, the only way to get them to leave is to scream like a girl since they hate it.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Why do women wear red lip stick.

It's so so so so ugly.

I've seen so many good looking girls completely ruin their face with it lately. A shame really.

I've seen it look good on some. But I generally agree that it's a turn off.

Also. Ya'll need to get on my level.

Ju4svew.png

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Bah...

So now my Unemployment Benefits have been held up because I received my Severance Pay this past Friday. And of course they make the form as confusing as hell to fill out, in regards to what information they want. I'm waiting on yet another "Determination Notice" on if I'll continue receiving my benefits, I guess. There better not be a problem receiving them, because I NEED them at this point. I've filled out I don't know how many Applications (let's call it "One Scientific Crap-Load"), and have yet to receive a call for an interview on anything. The job market just sucks where I'm at.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Bah...

So now my Unemployment Benefits have been held up because I received my Severance Pay this past Friday. And of course they make the form as confusing as hell to fill out, in regards to what information they want. I'm waiting on yet another "Determination Notice" on if I'll continue receiving my benefits, I guess. There better not be a problem receiving them, because I NEED them at this point. I've filled out I don't know how many Applications (let's call it "One Scientific Crap-Load"), and have yet to receive a call for an interview on anything. The job market just sucks where I'm at.

Where in KS are you? My family has had a tough time out there too.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I puked after seeing that picture in the OP, so now I blocked Bubba so I don't have to see them anymore.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
RIP savings. Ski set ups are damn expensive.

Where did you go?

Best way to get solid ski set ups on the slightly cheaper is find current skis you like and look for their old model.

I used to work at CSG in Aurora and before that the smaller store in the Springs before I started what I do now. And if you look around in March/April, heck even mid-summer at their slimmed down ski wall sometimes you can get skis and boots wicked cheap.

When I worked there I got some K2 Obseths from 2011. After I started working my new job, which Skis are a tool for, I went back into the C-springs store one day and they had the same pair of skis from 3 years before, for nearly $150 bucks. I think on pro-form I paid about $250 when I was working in the shop.

Those start of the year sales are garbage, I mean you'll save a little but honestly your best bet is off-season at CSG or going on evogear.com and snagging some old demo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad