Not open for further replies.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
:facepalm:

I really can be my own worse enemy...

@D2M

Wasn't meant to be sarcastic...I'm pretty sure that someone very important in my life is about to exit...and I'd be largely at fault for that.

It's all good man, I'm not mad/upset with you. I knew you meant right.

The truth is, I can be a jackass at times to those that deserve better than that from me. And I'm paying for it right now.

It can hurt even more when you know it's your fault. Sorry to hear, and toss a PM if you want to talk.

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
Any Torontonians here? Trying to figure out if a date has been set for Leafs tickets to go on sale. I need to get the Avs game lined up.

Ditto!
3rd game of the season....I'll be there if I can get tickets!

I've seen a few nhl teams while on different trips to canada but having moved here permanently last year my big thing is to see the Avs!! This would be epic since the wife is a TML fan.

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
So I know we talk about TV shows all the time around here..... I'm looking to start a new one.

Things I'm currently watching: Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Suits, Wilfred

I just tried to watch Dexter but I gave up on it.

Give Hannibal a go.

I've heard good things about it. Just watched the first episode a couple of hours ago and it looks awesome!
A lot of questions to be answered already!

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Ditto!
3rd game of the season....I'll be there if I can get tickets!

I've seen a few nhl teams while on different trips to canada but having moved here permanently last year my big thing is to see the Avs!! This would be epic since the wife is a TML fan.

Seems like it won't be until sometime in August or early September.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
it's a boy!

Your wife had a baby?

Congrats!!!

images

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
So I might be able to get a job, but it's 30minutes away...decisions decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad