Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I love Ceremony, he never shows up on our OT anymore tho :(

member 116861

GOATerators

We're doing the same thing we did at the start of the last thread, right?

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I played that game Freudian posted earlier, those big molecule things kept eating me. It was annoying.

member 116861

Frenchy use to hate me but now I'm arguably his best friend.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Ceremony is too busy slaying it in vCash gambling to deal with your shenanigans.
i send a shoutout to tv for all her great prospect coverage this season and letting me beat her in trivia crack :sarcasm:

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
ceremony lost most of it

oh man. that sucks. my roommate was leader by a mile a few months back but he went **** up too. idiot went pretty much all in on his beloved wild. thats what he gets for being a wild fan. too bad about ceremony though. i haven't really followed too closely lately because I'm on the daily 50 point grind

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
oh man. that sucks. my roommate was leader by a mile a few months back but he went **** up too. idiot went pretty much all in on his beloved wild. thats what he gets for being a wild fan. too bad about ceremony though. i haven't really followed too closely lately because I'm on the daily 50 point grind

You live with a wild fan?:amazed: The horror

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
You live with a wild fan?:amazed: The horror

ya he happens to be my brother as well. the kid gets his undergrad in minny and all of a sudden he's the worlds biggest wild fan... we bet a pitcher of beer a game that the avs play the wild. needless to say its been a rough stretch these last few seasons

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I'm rolling in vcash. No one can compare.

Really I'm just afraid to lose it all. I'd be bad at gambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad