OT: The Avalounge: Food, Hipster Beer, Smiley's Chix and Everything Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
If you're looking for a good taphouse and fun place in Southern Denver - Two Penguins by Centennial Airport is pretty awesome. Food's meh but the venue and tap selection are pretty awesome. It used to be a wedding/banquet venue.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not really a dog person but that's one adorable dog.:nod:

So, I leave in about 12 hours. I should really sleep but I don't think I can. Also if anyone is keeping track I decided on the Aquarium. Think it's called She'd Aquarium, it's on the same day as the game but I think I can get the most out of it. Should be fun.:D

What's this Hf is shutting down nonsense?

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
"What's the worst that could happen? The end of summer and I'm still in love with her."
This song is like the anthem of Smiley's life.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
You all are invited to stay at my place if it gets shut down.

Ok, that was a lie, not all of you are invited. Some of you... naw. You know who you are.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
So we're going to make an HF shutdown contingency plan, right??

Hockey's Future shuts down, HFBoards should live on.

No official word on the boards, I personally expect them to get axed as well.

HFBoard ( the forum ) is no shutting down . They are only closing the writers part of HF . The writers on HF are the guys in light green who post an article from time to time about the prospects of each team.

The rest stays intact , We are suppose to have a forum migration to a new server somewhere in december 2016 and the last we heard , everything stays according to plan .

So dont worry about a thing , you wont wake up one day with HF Boards MIA .

Fred

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
HFBoard ( the forum ) is no shutting down . They are only closing the writers part of HF . The writers on HF are the guys in light green who post an article from time to time about the prospects of each team.

The rest stays intact , We are suppose to have a forum migration to a new server somewhere in december 2016 and the last we heard , everything stays according to plan .

So dont worry about a thing , you wont wake up one day with HF Boards MIA .

Fred

Thanks for the info bud.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
This must suck for Chau Vo and others who work at HF. Even though I disagreed with some of their ratings they did a really good job and I respect the effort they've put into creating all of this for us.

So thanks guys and good luck in future endeavours.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Pretty sure there's a good bunch of us on Twitter. If you know where to look ;)

Hard to associate Hf names with Twitter names though sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad