The ASHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with the ASHL? I'm looking to start a low D/high rec team for the summer at Scarborough 4 rinks. I've already got most of the team together but I still have a few spots to fill. Tips regarding anything from jerseys to level of play would be appreciated.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Hey Davey

If you're looking to start a team, just start in D....If it's anything like here, they'll move you up or down a division so that you can have competitive games. Our team last year had spent around 10 bucks each on a jersey, so that's not a big deal.

It's definitely a fun league, especially for those of us who can't play anywhere else because of work, family, etc. Full stats, including shots on goal!!

It's also fun because of the provincial playdowns at the end of the year with the chance to go to nationals at the end.

Good luck, it's a great league.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Officer Jim Lahey said:
Hey Davey

If you're looking to start a team, just start in D....If it's anything like here, they'll move you up or down a division so that you can have competitive games. Our team last year had spent around 10 bucks each on a jersey, so that's not a big deal.

It's definitely a fun league, especially for those of us who can't play anywhere else because of work, family, etc. Full stats, including shots on goal!!

It's also fun because of the provincial playdowns at the end of the year with the chance to go to nationals at the end.

Good luck, it's a great league.
Thanks, we will start in D. Can you send me some of the details about your jerseys (where, what style, etc.)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad