Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
tc-373144-web-article-italy-alps-alpe-di-siusi-rick-chair-jpg.jpg

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Well, I for one have no opinion on this matter as it is unlikely I'll ever attend a game in Arizona until the Tempe arena exists. However, I will throw my hat in the circle for favorite pizza type: Bacon, Hot Honey, and Pineapple

(Don't kill me)

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Well, I for one have no opinion on this matter as it is unlikely I'll ever attend a game in Arizona until the Tempe arena exists. However, I will throw my hat in the circle for favorite pizza type: Bacon, Hot Honey, and Pineapple

(Don't kill me)

Never heard of hot honey.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

(Don't kill me)
I used to order the BBQ chicken pizza at Nello’s and ask them to add bacon, jalapeños, and pineapple.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Pizza. The latest and last Dave Chappelle special on Netflix is really good. Addresses his haters and makes a good argument.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
So confused on the todd Walsh thing from the last thread. Is he now working for the coyotes and not with bally? Or was just saying he's covering the game while on the road for bally but just hasn't been able to because of covid?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Has anyone tried Meruelo's pizza chain and is it good? Gotta imagine a few of those will be inside the Tempe Arena.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
So confused on the todd Walsh thing from the last thread. Is he now working for the coyotes and not with bally? Or was just saying he's covering the game while on the road for bally but just hasn't been able to because of covid?
I took it as they weren't allowed in for a practice last season. Kind of appreciating something more after it was taken away for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad