Milan Lucic – Alexander Khokhlachev – Seth Griffith
Matt Fraser – Patrice Bergeron – Reilly Smith
Chris Kelly – Carl Soderberg – Loui Eriksson
Simon Gagn̩ РGregory Campbell РDaniel Paille

Dennis Seidenberg – Kevan Miller
Joe Morrow – Dougie Hamilton
Matt Bartkowski – Torey Krug

Tuukka Rask

We all know the history. We all know the storylines.
We are the Montréal Canadiens, and we will defeat the Boston Bruins!

Go Habs Go!

*Disclaimer: This thread is what happens when you underestimate how long it takes to make amazing photoshop GDTs. You've been warned!

Last edited:

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Tyler Seguin is injured? Who's Boston new no. 1 center?

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Our friend Lucic should be in a good mood, after getting KTFO in Columbus last night.

Aug 25, 2009
éal

Lucic getting knocked, ... and isnt that an automatic suspension? Fight at the end of the game like this?

If so, it sucks. Bruins really dont have anyone left to handle this rivalry except maybe Bergeron.

PricePkPatch*

Lucic getting knocked, ... and isnt that an automatic suspension? Fight at the end of the game like this?

If so, it sucks. Bruins really dont have anyone left to handle this rivalry except maybe Bergeron.

Instigating a fight at the end of a game is automatic suspension

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal

I like that Prout didn't go down the Boston road of beating on a guy when he's already down, and Lucic still threw a hissy fit afterwards.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This is honestly a defense corps that Therrien is probably more comfortable with. Yeah it sucks that Beaulieu and Tinordi aren't going to get their chance this year but I'm actually kind of digging it. There is a little bit of everything.

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Gonchar
Allen-Weaver

3rd pairing will be killing penalties taking a bit of pressure off the top pairings to do everything, which should help in the long run. I kind of expect them to really gel together and start playing better defensively which should translate into more offensive flow.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Yeah it sucks that Beaulieu and Tinordi aren't going to get their chance this year but I'm actually kind of digging it.

There will be a string of injuries and I bet Beaulieu and Tinordi each play 40+ games this year if they aren't injured themselves...

Also is it me or that bruins lineup looks horrible?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Reading their board right now, it would be devastating for them if the Habs win tonight. They are looking for blood, lol.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
where's my wrestlin' gdt...

im still waitin'

I can't wait for that GDT. In the meantime...

Are you ready
dx-entrance-o.gif

You think you could tell us what to do.
MontrealCanadiensCareyPriceBostonBruinsTimThomasFight.jpg

You think you could tell us what to wear.
Capture.jpg

You think that your better.
dale-weise.jpg

Well you better get ready.
20141113_mta_bb4_094.JPG.0.jpg

Bow to the masters.
habs_bruins_gm7_08-288x300.jpg

Break it down!
5ac1d2e8-d456-4303-9e33-37a8751851a6.png

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
We all know the history. We all know the storylines.
We are the Montréal Canadiens, and we will defeat the Boston Bruins!

Go Habs Go![/CENTER]

*Disclaimer: This thread is what happens when you underestimate how long it takes to make amazing photoshop GDTs. You've been warned!

I hear you, bro. (Is it bro? Sis? You're kind of a newbie here, we don't know you all that much.) GDTs are not an easy task. Got caught up in work schedule and life and **** and stuff, and my GDT (my only one ever, learned my lesson and retired... UNDEFEATED ;)) was a work-in-progress that I updated during the game. I actually posted the 'finished product' when I opened the PGT. Fun times :laugh:

(Game Of Da Trone GDT-slash-PGT at http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1594539&highlight= if any of you are curious)

What's important is that the GDT is up, and more importantly, that you learn from this and make it up by turning this GDT into a WIN :yo:

;)

Folks, in the spirit of the upcoming US Thanksgiving, let this be a reminder:

Be thankful for all the cool people who volunteer for GDTs. Major kudos to all! Mucho gracias, amigos! Merci beaucoup!

(Dutch Gretzky would say dank je)

#GoHabsGo

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
There will be a string of injuries and I bet Beaulieu and Tinordi each play 40+ games this year if they aren't injured themselves...

Also is it me or that bruins lineup looks horrible?

They're a bubble team now. I'm not sure why the general NHL fan bases can't see and still think they're a powerhouse because they quite clearly aren't. They do have some premier players in spots but not nearly enough and Chara is getting old and slow even when he's not hurt.

Honestly, no one is afraid of the Bruins. They will be a wild card team this year and miss the playoffs next. Book it Dano!

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Lucic in a bad mood IN Boston... Sounds like he would do something stupid and cost the Bs a few goals in a game we'd have won anyways. I expect nothing alse than a blowout for the good guys.

Reading their board right now, it would be devastating for them if the Habs win tonight. They are looking for blood, lol.

They're quite the violent bunch aren't they? :laugh:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Sounds like they will dress 7 D tonight. I would imagine that means Beaulieu but you never know with Therrien.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Rask swings the chances of victory in our favor. Amazing how he sucks against us. Hope he's there for a long time. I dread the Malcolm Subban era that is to come in the future...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Lucic in a bad mood IN Boston... Sounds like he would do something stupid and cost the Bs a few goals in a game we'd have won anyways. I expect nothing alse than a blowout for the good guys.

They're quite the violent bunch aren't they? :laugh:

These are the games we love most of all.
Boston in a fine fettle.
Lucic looking to hurt someone.
Rask wishing he was elsewhere.
PK ready to take it all away from them.

Could be fun! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad