OT: The All-Purpose Break-in-Schedule Thread

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Yes, sent that dog meme to my wife and wished her a happy national pizza day and her response was ‘so you’re making it then’, ngl was kind of hoping for that response

Oh, schnap. I could make “healthier” pizza. Problem solved.

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
200.gif

Reactions: Crease and will1066

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
The schedule has been so disjointed this season. They got killed with a ton of road games, sometimes playing 4 games in 6 days, back to back games with travel, and now a full 2 weeks off. I understand that they were supposed to go to the olympics but cmon man. Don't they still have to make up about 4 games that were cancelled due to covid?

Im not sure I understand why we have so much time off yet there are a shit tonne of other games being played by other teams.

Anyone kind enough to enlighten me?

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
When we come back, the Canes will have only one game in hand on us and give us a better idea where we fit in the standings. Canes play two tough games in Boston and Minny before then.

I like where we might stand after the break.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
When we come back, the Canes will have only one game in hand on us and give us a better idea where we fit in the standings. Canes play two tough games in Boston and Minny before then.

I like where we might stand after the break.
A lot of the teams around us will be either caught up with us in GP or even gone ahead.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Ignore the PERFECT circle I was able to toss the dough into, here’s the vodka pie (which I drank a vodka soda while making, eyyyy…)

E1B3B875-C71B-48C8-9568-485741F86CA7.jpeg

D6954FCA-5031-4848-B1B0-DB10B73B2FCC.jpeg

I will not be drinking pesto while making the next one.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

Look at the woman's team china pads.

FORGET THE PADS! I am wondering if she has a HOT fiery breathing dragon on her cup.
Do they even wear cups? It's sensitive down there. (At least the women I have been with.

And if they do........are there different sizes? Or, 1 size fits all?

Reactions: Cmox

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
FORGET THE PADS! I am wondering if she has a HOT fiery breathing dragon on her cup.
Do they even wear cups? It's sensitive down there. (At least the women I have been with.

And if they do........are there different sizes? Or, 1 size fits all?

One cup per two girls, per IIHF rules. Don’t ask.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Okay guys, all pizza and wine is gone. Wife being pregnant and the type of lady who pretends she couldn’t eat another crumb after 2-3 small pieces, I am responsible for the vast majority of this consumption. I will now go into a hibernation like sleep state until the Rangers resume play.

Reactions: Cmox and CasusBelli

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Okay guys, all pizza and wine is gone. Wife being pregnant and the type of lady who pretends she couldn’t eat another crumb after 2-3 small pieces, I am responsible for the vast majority of this consumption. I will now go into a hibernation like sleep state until the Rangers resume play.
Congratulations / Felicidades / Mazel Tov! :cheers:

Reactions: LokiDog

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
This might not sound popular, but I miss seeing Dryden Hunt play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad