The AHL to celebrate 50,000th game

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
I remember back in the day the AHL was a better product than the NHL. That changed when they enacted the 10-fight rule. But for a short time, I preferred watching the ahl.

Reactions: swansonsays

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I remember back in the day the AHL was a better product than the NHL. That changed when they enacted the 10-fight rule. But for a short time, I preferred watching the ahl.
Maybe you could still watch AHL games the first month or two of each season, before the goons figure out how to count to 10. :sarcasm:

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Ok, but what is the 50 000. game?
It depends on actual game first puck drops in various time zones. The math & time syncing isn't worth designating a single game as the milestone, so fans get a 50,000th game day instead. :party:

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
It depends on actual game first puck drops in various time zones. The math & time syncing isn't worth designating a single game as the milestone, so fans get a 50,000th game day instead. :party:

But it would be cool to know exactly, which one is the gold game.
You can bet your ass as much as the AHL HATES chicago that if it's the Chi-Mil game on sat no one will ever know.

Reactions: adsfan

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
But it would be cool to know exactly, which one is the gold game.
Cool for the fans of those 2 teams, maybe, but the AHL clearly wants this to be marketed as a League accomplishment. A valid approach as all but one of their current members weren't "born" 50,000 games ago. I'll leave that trivia answer to those who need a diversion.

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
Cool for the fans of those 2 teams, maybe, but the AHL clearly wants this to be marketed as a League accomplishment. A valid approach as all but one of their current members weren't "born" 50,000 games ago. I'll leave that trivia answer to those who need a diversion.
Going to guess its either Hershey or Rochester

Reactions: adsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad