that's a lot of money just to choke in the playoffs

jordan love is punching the air right now

Reactions: Asdetran

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
At least we can stop hearing about it now. That is until he is once again disgruntled by some perceived slight at the draft or training camp.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
My god. I think some of those teams just lucked out

imagine trading numerous 1st only to give him that contract.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
I think Rodgers likes to appear like he will win at all costs. But this says otherwise

he has made $300 million off contracts before he even got this one
He is about his money which is fine to be, but that’s it.

You kept hearing that reaching that $50 million a year plateau wasn’t important him. Well the lie detector determined that was lie.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Lions fans know exactly how to postpone their team's incoming dominance. So what's another few years?

Kidding aside, that's a lot of money, particularly for a cap-strapped team. But Rodgers is a very special player, not only off the field, and I fail to see any better path to the SB for the Packers without him. So they obviously paid what he demanded.

Gruß,
BSHH

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hopefully the start of a decline happens for him and the Packers with lost talent elsewhere, though I’m under no expectation that we’d start winning against them even if that happens.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Very nearly 25% of the incoming salary cap.

Will things ever balance out a bit, or will the league have to keep increasing the cap to make up for QBs?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

Rodgers says the terms of the reported deal aren't accurate (and I'm sure he decided to speak up right now for no particular reason, definitely not because the Wilson news overtook his) but that he will be back in GB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad