The 7th player

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
And what did Pacioretty the 1st liner do exactly in the biggest game of the year? Yep.

Pacioretty has both series clinching goals and scored in game 6 and 7 against the Bruins. Not sure you should be ripping on him for not producing when it matters yet. We'll see how he does tomorrow too.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
I agree.never disputed that.patches has been all over the map like all of our forwards. like I said in earlier posts, and it kills me to say it, but we have fluked ouf this year.I still think we are a good team but its painfully obvious we are nowhere near contending.to get back to this point again next yr we will have to go thru boston again which will be very tough .no way they get that many bad breaks again.no way.we just dont have the firepower right now.but I am thankful we are headinv in the right direction.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Pacioretty has both series clinching goals and scored in game 6 and 7 against the Bruins. Not sure you should be ripping on him for not producing when it matters yet. We'll see how he does tomorrow too.

Pacioretty has played 5 good games (his best one was game 3) out of 15 games. I never disputed the fact that Pacioretty wasn't good in the previous 'most important game' of the season scenarios. Fact is, last game he was MIA. People talk **** about Vanek and all that but Vanek was more visible than Pacioretty in game 4.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What did eller do in the biggest game of the year? Exactly.we ll see what he does tomorow.

I don't get your insistence on trying to make Eller look bad. Really, it's pretty obvious you have an issue with him. He was our best center yesterday, despite just playing 13min with two 4th liners, with no PP time. Did I mention we had almost 16min of PP time, and yet he still managed to end the night as our best center.

Time for you to let go of this Eller thing. What do you expect from him? To be a ppg player while being on the 3rd line with scrappers and no PP time? Get real man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad