Speculation: The 4TH Annual Alberta O' Reilly Fan Memorial Trade Deadline Contest

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Sweeney will move out good prospects to bury bad cap management but will fold it into a bigger deal —it’s what he does.

Reactions: LSCII

remer

Oct 18, 2005
5 - Zboril
4.- 2026 2nd
3 - Steen
2 - 2025 3rd pick
1 - Ullmark

Last edited:

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
I am not confident enough of what DS will do ,to even venture a guess . I simply hope no draft picks are moved.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
5 - Gryz
4 - 2026 3rd
3 - JDB
2 - 2026 2nd
1 - Lysell

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Not for nothing, but I have to call bullshit on people posting their selections mere hours before the trade deadline ends. Going forward there should be a set timeframe to submit your picks by before the last day. Maybe a week before or something? Sitting around and waiting until minutes before the thing ends is counter to what the challenge is about, IMO. Otherwise, why not wait until 1 minute before the thing actually ends to post and claim you called it correctly? Weak. Shame on you fence sitters. Take a stand and back it up early. :naughty:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Not for nothing, but I have to call bullshit on people posting their selections mere hours before the trade deadline ends. Going forward there should be a set timeframe to submit your picks by before the last day. Maybe a week before or something? Sitting around and waiting until minutes before the thing ends is counter to what the challenge is about, IMO. Otherwise, why not wait until 1 minute before the thing actually ends to post and claim you called it correctly? Weak. Shame on you fence sitters. Take a stand and back it up early. :naughty:
I just saw this thread pop up today towards the top of the list in the Bruins form.

Blame the lack of marketing :laugh::sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020

I think if you get it in before Don does 1 deal, you're fine. Because think about the alternative. If you're late and he does a bunch, you miss all those. That's your risk too. Last year you'd have missed most of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad