The 24 million dollar line

msv957

Aug 3, 2005
You have to like this line. 3 great players who can make this a dominant and dangerous line.

Much credit has to go to management for shelling out the big bucks to get these players.

Nash can open up so much ice for Gaborik and Richards.

Torts has to figure out a way to get even a decent 2nd line with players such as Stepan, Callahan, Hagelin, Kreider, Pyatt and etc to keep the first line together.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
You have to like this line. 3 great players who can make this a dominant and dangerous line.

Much credit has to go to management for shelling out the big bucks to get these players.

Nash can open up so much ice for Gaborik and Richards.

Torts has to figure out a way to get even a decent 2nd line with players such as Stepan, Callahan, Hagelin, Kreider, Pyatt and etc to keep the first line together.

Once Kredier is back on the right track hopefully, then a Kredier-Stepan-Cally line would suffice.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
If we are going to call them the AROD line then I can see the Rangers making a early playoff exit!

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
The money line because that's what they are :yo:

Saw that name in the paper today. Has a nice ring to it...although I'm not sure they'll be together for very long.

And I thought it was $22M.

Gaborik scored twice in the first period playing on the Money Line with Brad Richards and Rick Nash — nearly $22 million of annual salary hopping over the boards — and then he sent baseball caps soaring onto the Garden ice 27 seconds into overtime on a second-chance swat of a breakaway past Tuukka Rask.

while the Money Line paid off, John Tortorella admitted he has not seen a reason yet to trust his full roster in key moments.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...ik-scores-ot-winner-rangers-article-1.1246327

Guess it depends on cap hit vs current year salary.

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
Saw that name in the paper today. Has a nice ring to it...although I'm not sure they'll be together for very long.

And I thought it was $22M.

Gaborik scored twice in the first period playing on the Money Line with Brad Richards and Rick Nash — nearly $22 million of annual salary hopping over the boards — and then he sent baseball caps soaring onto the Garden ice 27 seconds into overtime on a second-chance swat of a breakaway past Tuukka Rask.

while the Money Line paid off, John Tortorella admitted he has not seen a reason yet to trust his full roster in key moments.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...ik-scores-ot-winner-rangers-article-1.1246327

Guess it depends on cap hit vs current year salary.

Didn't even see that. That's just what came to mind :laugh: .

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
They looked good for one game. If they continue to play well and the Rangers win it all, then I will give management credit for using my money correctly. When you've been a fan as long as I've been, it's hard to believe without seeing real results first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad