OT: The 2023 HFBoards Bruins Post of the Year Thread

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Rules:

1. Submit posts you feel are genuinely qualified to be submitted for Post of the Year.
2. New submissions must:
a) Be identified with bolded lettering indicating "New Submission"​
b) Be quoted and credited to the appropriate author​
c) Should include any relevant context - for example, a preceding post/example post that lead to the post being submitted​
3. Posts may be appreciated, discussed, etc. however may not be rejected - this is what the year end process for championing a post will facilitate

I will start with first submission - an ode to an old frenemy who, at wit's end and seemingly exhausted, opts to pay lyrical homage to one @The don godfather

New Submission:

Stromes to the left of me…Stastny to the right and I’m…stuck in the middle with Don

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Submission:

"I'm relaxed like a cucumber too much depth. Thanks donny!" - The Don Godfather

(I can't find it, but it was in regards to the first round series against the Panthers)

This one flat out reminded me of something Ricky from Trailer Park Boys would say. "It doesn't take rocket appliances", "Worst case ontario", "Gorilla see, Gorilla do", "It's just water under the fridge" etc.

Last edited:

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Submission:

"I'm relaxed like a cucumber too much depth. Thanks donny!" - The Don Godfather

(I can't find it, but it was in regards to the first round series against the Panthers)

This one flat out reminded me of something Ricky from Trailer Park Boys would say. "It doesn't take rocket appliances", "Worst case ontario", "Gorilla see, Gorilla do", "It's just water under the fridge" etc.
Worst case Ontario gets me every time 😂

Post of the Year.........not "every post that makes you chuckle".

Raise the bar, people..

Read the rules, son! Subjectivity is the name of the game and objectivity will aid in crowning a champ on New Year’s Day

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Can you nominate yourself?

Cuz, I’m a freaking riot!

J/K
I submit this post

Post of the Year.........not "every post that makes you chuckle".

Raise the bar, people..

Every post that makes me laugh gets a like, even if I'm not a fan of the poster. If you make me laugh , you get a like , no exceptions .

That doesn't make it post of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad