Prospect Info: The 2022 Entry NHL Draft Thread

Besides Wright and Lambert, which player intrigues you the most?

• Total voters

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
How many time in a row are they gonna show the draft on NHL network? I mean I know it's the offseason and there isn't much to show right now, but the draft has already been played four thousand times in a row

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
How many time in a row are they gonna show the draft on NHL network? I mean I know it's the offseason and there isn't much to show right now, but the draft has already been played four thousand times in a row
I’m guessing since the draft is the last major event in the hockey world before the start of free agency, a lot of people covering the game are taking time off. Marek bolted pretty quick even before the draft was completely finished.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I’m guessing since the draft is the last major event in the hockey world before the start of free agency, a lot of people covering the game are taking time off. Marek bolted pretty quick even before the draft was completely finished.
I mean they can just show vintage games million times, at least once in a while you watch those games and you see something that you never seen before, like a play or a goal. They show the draft million times, nothing's gonna change. The same players are gonna be drafted and no one has missed anything

Reactions: Snow Arc

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Considering the Avs only had a 6th and 7th round picks this year I wonder if they will invite a few more undrafted kids than usual to try to refill their farm system.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019

IMG_20220710_164514.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad