The 2021 Stanley Cup champion will come from the?

Pick the division that produces the champ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Homer voting the North, also because I want to see the collective meltdown from HF if a team from the North wins. In the real world I'm hoping Canes win or Tampa repeats if the Oilers get knocked out. No interest in seeing a Western team win if it's not the Oilers.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I’m saying East, the Capitals specifically.

This team has come together and formed such a tight knit group. They’ve had a super solid season and their numbers all around just keep on improving offensively and defensively. They have the experience, most guys have been on championship teams around the league and Mantha has been a god send.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
It' Tampa's to lose.

At this point they are expected as champions to make it back to the final 4.

You also have Vegas and Colorado looking like titans, same with NYI.

Boston is always a playoff caliber club.

All I know is the playoffs will be a hell of a watch for the fans of teams that were lucky enough to make it in.

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
West or central easily.

Funny seeing the north get so many votes. You don't have to be a homer in ever poll.

Try being unbiased for a change.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I find it interesting that Avs and GK could still meet in round 1. Minnesota is playing great hockey and still have two games vs Vegas which could swing the standings

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Whoever wins 100% deserves it with zero asterisk. Tampa deserved their championship last year just like any other team in the past even though it was a different format
i didnt see any asterisk talk about Tampa. pretty sure these boards will only refer to it as that if the Leafs win it.

Reactions: 93gilmour93

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think central/ west are obvious choices.

I like the leafs road to the cup the best tho .... on paper the leafs should dominate first 2 rounds, just the all around best team in the north. Which could potentially lead to them being fairly healthy/rested in later rounds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad