The 2021 Stanley Cup champion will come from the?

Pick the division that produces the champ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I think the West and the Central are the 2 most likely divisions. I think a strong argument could be made that the top 4 contenders are Vegas, Tampa, Carolina and Colorado. Florida is also a very strong team.

The east seems the least likely to have the eventual winner to me, I just don't know if the Penguins/Bruins/Caps window is still truly open.

Crow

May 19, 2014
West. Colorado very likely. I would say Vegas is very likely too but fluery has fallen on his face in the post season quite a few times. Not for Vegas as much though.

Also like the central 2nd with Tampa (if healthy) and Carolina.

Reactions: COHawk

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
North. Leafs have any easy path and should sweep through. Tampa has a couple of Dog fights against Florida and Carolina. East is a battle with Boston, Pittsburgh, Washington and Islanders. Vegas vs Colorado. Those are going to be battles that will pay heavy prices. This was pretty predictable the moment the North was established.

Raian

Apr 19, 2021
Central is stacked at the top as is the West

i imagine a team from each makes the finals, if thats possible

carolina vs Vegas is how I see it

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
The top 2 teams in the Central being 6th and 8th in the East last year seems to be a reflection of that division's quality.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
A lot of people have completely underrated the North division. It’s been a dog fight all season, even Ottawa is going to surprise a lot of people next year

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
West or Central. Barring upsets, they will both likely have home ice advantage in the final 4 and not be playing each other in that round. And I just think Vegas/Colorado/Tampa/Carolina are the best teams, but as we've seen time and time again anything can happen.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Tampa Carolina or Florida tho maybe the Aves or Las Vegas Golden Knights, tough to say at this point OP

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
My heart says North, my brain says West. Colorado/Vegas are 2 of the best teams in the league, I'm feeling Colorado but Vegas is really strong as well. If Tampa was healthy I'd go with them, but Colorado has a slight edge over them because of Kuch/Stamkos.

JMcAuley

Nov 3, 2014
I voted central. Tampa Bay will be pretty hard to beat once Kucherov comes back. The west also looks good though with Colorado and Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad