GDT: The 2020 TDL Thread: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
So in the past 9 months, we have seen Parise and Lucic get traded. I don't want to hear excuses of why Staal or Lundqvist can't be moved.
Consider what they're taking back. I'm sure they could trade Staal for Ladd, if that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: DutchShamrock

Gr8CornHolio

Feb 20, 2020
Signing Kreider does not mean that we are all in now. It just means we see him as a vital piece of our future over the next 4 teams and that he will be one of the veterans who will help groom our young players.

Guys like Kakko, Kravtzov, and Gauthier are the future and can all learn from his experience.

All three are big bodied players different skill sets but similar big bodied guys. His experience can go a long way for their development.

Mean while he will also contribute and keep the chemistry going the KZB line has

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
You know how many times I saw this exact post on ChiefsPlanet after we traded for Clark and signed Mathieu?

A lot.

Give me a break.

The cap structures in the NFL and NHL are 100% different. Barring a compliance buyout, you can't get out of contracts for free in the NHL.

Further, the Chiefs were SB Contenders this year. They should have been making win-now moves. I don't see that situation at all being analogous to the situation we're in- even not taking into consideration the difference in league structures.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Let's not forget Georgiev's good record against the Islanders is probably why he's starting.

Reactions: Siddi

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Give me a break.

The cap structures in the NFL and NHL are 100% different. Barring a compliance buyout, you can't get out of contracts for free in the NHL.

Further, the Chiefs were SB Contenders this year. They should have been making win-now moves. I don't see that situation at all being analogous to the situation we're in- even not taking into consideration the difference in league structures.

The reactions are certainly analogous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad