GDT: The 2020/2021 Season Opener - Your New Jersey Devils at home against the Boston Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
giphy.gif

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Nice GDT, I need sunglasses when I look at it !!
Go LiL Devils Go ...you can do it
(thanks to the original posters for these gifs)

anticipating the excitement tonight
gCgibvY.gif

Hey...stop fooling around and get on the ice
giphy.gif

our new system makes its debut
18kbwkl2l4fetgif.gif

The phantom limb train is boarding !
4moGGey.gif

Put your dancing shoes on !
Lrr0DUj.gif

one leg boogie
4sODUIK.gif
I will never forget the 2017-2018 season

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Ruff said no captain so far but looks like Zajac, Palms and Severson wearing the As. Also pretty sure we have the only equipment manager that hangs jerseys like this, never seen it before until this guy came here a few seasons ago...

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Didn’t Lou make sure the lights always shine on the Devils logos. Lou ran his NHL teams with a Mob Boss like mentality.

I am excited, the team defense should be much improved. Every prospect that made it out of came can play 200 feet. Most are big boys. Win games or make teams miserable.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
this will be great for people looking to listen to more advertisements. maybe in a few years company representatives can just start walking around the arena and smacking fans upside the head with their products.

That M&Ms zam always made me wish they'd air cannon packs of peanut M&Ms wrapped in NJD t-shirts into the crowd. Now that's a promotional item I could get into. Logos on the helmet...not so much.

Speaking of ads, I hope our helmets aren't as awful as what philly had going last night. That ad logo was stupid huge. Not that I get hung up on such things, but if has to be there it shouldn't be an eyesore.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
That M&Ms zam always made me wish they'd air cannon packs of peanut M&Ms wrapped in NJD t-shirts into the crowd. Now that's a promotional item I could get into. Logos on the helmet...not so much.

Speaking of ads, I hope our helmets aren't as awful as what philly had going last night. That ad logo was stupid huge. Not that I get hung up on such things, but if has to be there it shouldn't be an eyesore.

On the Leafs/Canadians broadcast last night I heard one of the SN announcers refer to the "North" division. I bet they got a talking to after the game.

Reactions: mtnet and NJDevs26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad