The 2019-2020 Ticket Exchange Thread

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello all-Looking to take my son to his first Coyotes game on Saturday. If we were to buy tickets at the game, where would be the best place to purchase? Is there an area where scalpers sell outside the arena? Thank you.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Hello all-Looking to take my son to his first Coyotes game on Saturday. If we were to buy tickets at the game, where would be the best place to purchase? Is there an area where scalpers sell outside the arena? Thank you.

There are always scalpers on the east side. But just buy from the box office. They are having a 24 hour flash sale right now too.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Sniper just posted the link above to a 24 hour ticket offer promotion from the Coyotes. It's 2 tickets for $81 (including all fees) in certain areas of the arena (top rows in upper middle and sides, top rows in lower ends).

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I have scalped some tix down there several times over the last few years. It helps to walk away once or twice. Usually I am just looking for
the cheapest ticket I can get if its just me. Grabbing a single at very cheap is fairly easy. For two tix, obviously harder. Good luck

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
I have two lower bowl tickets available to tonight game. Pm me if interested. Asking for face value but willing to work out a better deal for someone on here.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Anyone interested in a free voucher? Must be redeemed at box office for $4.50 facility fee. Eligible games are 11/27 Anaheim, 2/6 Jerks or 3/16 Dallas. Valid for lower level ends or upper bowl.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Free upper bowl single to the below games. Digital tickets that require a Coyotes and/or Ticketmaster account.

12/14 - Devils
12/29 - Stars

Free voucher valid for lower & upper bowl. Can be redeemed on 12/19 v Wild or 1/2 v Ducks.

Last edited:

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Friend and I are coming to Glendale to see Pens on 01/12 and Sharks on 01/14. If anyone has tickets available for either game, pls let me know.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Looking to buy a cheap upper bowl single last minute, if anyone’s trying to offload one.

Doesn’t matter where.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Looking to buy a single again, this time for Pittsburgh.

If anyone is interested in offloading an upstairs ticket, let me know.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys,

Does anyone still have hard tickets/ticket stubs from the game vs the New York Rangers on January 6th 2018?

My girlfriend and I flew all the way to Phoenix that week but at the time, I was only able to find 1 ticket, and I want to surprise her with one for her as well. I know it's a long shot, since the game was 2 years ago, but I guess it's worth trying, right?

zz

Nov 1, 2006
So... due to a screw up on my part, I've got 2 extra tickets for tonight's game (Panthers), section 103, row G, seats 5 & 6 (I bought 4 tickets but turns out I only needed 2). I paid $ 50 / ticket with fees and all that. If anyone's interested, I'll take whatever you think is fair, just trying to recoup at least SOMETHING.

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
So... due to a screw up on my part, I've got 2 extra tickets for tonight's game (Panthers), section 103, row G, seats 5 & 6 (I bought 4 tickets but turns out I only needed 2). I paid $ 50 / ticket with fees and all that. If anyone's interested, I'll take whatever you think is fair, just trying to recoup at least SOMETHING.

I am looking for one tix. Maybe 2. Pm me if you still have avail. If anyone else is looking for one. Pm me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad