Pre-Game Talk: The 2019-2020 First Goal of the Game with Puppy GIFs (Use link in OP to submit picks)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I totally jacked this from Johnny GODreau, who ripped it off from Method Man, who stole it from the Kings board made this up.

---> ---> ---> CFHF's "First Goal of the Game" Game <--- <--- <---

1. Pick the two players you think may get the first goal, along with the situation (Even Strength, Power Play, Short Handed, Penalty Shot)
2. Enter your HF username
3. Hit submit

Format:
- Your first pick gets you 5 points
- Your second pick gets you 3 points
- Guessing the correct scoring situation gets you a bonus point if you selected the first scorer
- Picking 'shutout' gets you eternal damnation

Once the official game time* has passed, no more picks are allowed. Please make sure to get your picks in ahead of time to be fair to everyone. Good luck!

*Official game time is the scheduled start of the game as stated by the NHL (and Calgary Flames) schedule.*

Reactions: Tofveve

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
As usual, I'll do my best to get the starting line up posted prior to the game, but if anyone can get to it first that would be appreciated.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Drop Shock

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
We always seem to do better when I don't play. So I will take one for the team and abstain.
hqdefault.jpg

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm going to try to do this with more clothes on this year rather than naked. Save that for the GDTs.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I'm starting a couple games late, but I'm actually playing this year. Let's go.

1. Monahan ES
2. Sam Bennett PP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad