GDT: The 2017 Playoffs Bandwagon Thread - 1st Round

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
There's something poetic about Boucher coming into Boston and having his team stomp the Bruins on home ice. I'm starting to warm up to this Sens team.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
There's something poetic about Boucher coming into Boston and having his team stomp the Bruins on home ice. I'm starting to warm up to this Sens team.

Yesterday's win was a 1-0 shutout against Boston to top it off, looks like he'll be getting his revenge soon enough.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I have to admit, I just want Toronto to knock Washington out so their coach gets a hot rear for wasting all that talent (again).

Nashville is who I am rooting for, sort of, because they remind me of our team oh so much.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Would be so funny to see Chicago get swept.

Watching this year definitely feels weird and I don't care at all because of the lack of Tampa. Even when Tampa has been eliminated I'd then still care about who wins the cup but this year I have no interest really. Usually I'll watch multiple games and series but this year I've only been watching TORvsWAS

:(

Tampabear

Mar 5, 2014
My old home town Blackhawks as I watch them losing game 4 and about to be swept. In the east I have to go with Ottawa. I hate them less than everyone else. Worst Stanley Cup Playoffs ever.....

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2017/4/21/15379812/look-at-these-tweets

This is hilarious. Always great to see smug people get ****ed like we did to Washington in 2011.

Montreal fans around social media were also cocky. Even when they lost Game 1, they still said Habs in 5. Rangers had the better team on paper to beat them, just not sure which team was going to show up. I kinda feel bad for Price, all that talent wasted, and they cannot get deep into the playoffs because of their lack of offense.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Habs and bruins eliminated in less than 24 hours, what a day!

Love how the habs are gods gift to hockey when they are winning and their fans turn to doom and gloom every time they get knocked out. Brings me joy

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
bye bye Leafs

I'm looking forward to Pittsburgh vs Washington next round.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad