The 2013 Double-A Draft starts Friday, Dec. 20th (BUT 2 or 1 pick a day?) VOTE

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
We will start the Double-A Draft here on Friday. :)

The question is: when to get the drafting done:

1) by New Year's Eve (by two picks a day) and do the playoffs the beginning of 2014,
or....
2) do a one-pick-day draft to finish January 13th....
or
3) a combination which has one pick a day for twelve days followed by two picks a day until three on Jan. 6th, followed by the playoffs.

(Of course, three picks on the last day would be needed by each double pick option.)

We should do what the will of the body is motivated to do.

We have at least eight teams and two more to be announced:

VanIslander - Marquette Prison Pirates
tony d - Erie Panthers
chaosrevolver - Quinte Red Devils
ted1971 - Danville Dashers
ResilientBeast - Edmonton Oil Kings
BubbaBoot - Boston AA Unicorns
Hedberg - Lindsay Muskies
Hobnobs - Raoul Le Mats Swedish Vikings

plus seventieslord and Rob Scuderi are TBA.

vote.jpg

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I'll be balgonie north stars.

Option two. Second preference, option three.

What if we end up with options 1 and 2 being just one apart? Wouldn't it make sense to go with option three as a satisfactory middle ground that would not be too far from what most people wanted?

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Option 1 for me but I don't mind either which way. Also I'm going to be out of town during the first couple days of the draft. I'll have my phone so I may still be able to pick but if not I'll make up the picks when I get home next Sunday.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Option 1 for me but I don't mind either which way. Also I'm going to be out of town during the first couple days of the draft. I'll have my phone so I may still be able to pick but if not I'll make up the picks when I get home next Sunday.

You could send me a list too.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
BudsBuster said he may be convinced to join. I know that would give us an odd number, but honestly, the more players get picked here, the better the odds that we pick all the best players, so I hope I can convince him tomorrow and I hope that if I do, it doesn't make anyone join up to even up the number of teams.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Given the ten votes...

Expect The draft to begin Friday, two picks a day.

PMs will be sent out before the draft officially begins. But get ready!

(The AAA divisional finals discussion may be extended through the weekend given how participants tout them as just starting despit ehaving been posted for the better part of a week.)

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Given the ten votes...

Expect The draft to begin Friday, two picks a day.

PMs will be sent out before the draft officially begins. But get ready!

(The AAA divisional finals discussion may be extended through the weekend given how participants tout them as just starting despit ehaving been posted for the better part of a week.)

Christmas season, busy lives...

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I have my Calculus final in the morning then going out to celebrate surviving. But I should be able to make my two picks.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
So, no break on Christmas, New year's, anything?
Send me a shortlist (I won't poach it) for any days one anticipates being away or make up the pick afterwards. There will be no picking on New Year's Day because the draft will be finished before then! :)

Draft two guys per day anytime after 10 am eastern, 7am pacific starting Friday.

Have a good draft!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad