The 2013-2014 Cali Calendar Is Live! - Google, Mac, & Windows Compatible

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Hey CCF,

I downloaded it, and it seems to have added something to Outlook.

Could you give us a quick few lines on what it does? Games calendar?

I may pass this on to the missus, who, as a big-time attorney, uses Outlook big-time.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Hey CCF,

I downloaded it, and it seems to have added something to Outlook.

Could you give us a quick few lines on what it does? Games calendar?

I may pass this on to the missus, who, as a big-time attorney, uses Outlook big-time.

Yeah. I keep it current all year with games, tv info, offseason and special events, etc. It should work for outlook, mac, and google. Was created on a mac, so it may have added a new calendar in your outlook.

Alerts you 30 mins before gametime.

I started doing these years ago before the Caps offered their downloadable ones and just never stopped. I've been told mine are more thorough, but I don't honestly know.

Hope you like it.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Yeah. I keep it current all year with games, tv info, offseason and special events, etc. It should work for outlook, mac, and google. Was created on a mac, so it may have added a new calendar in your outlook.

Alerts you 30 mins before gametime.

I started doing these years ago before the Caps offered their downloadable ones and just never stopped. I've been told mine are more thorough, but I don't honestly know.

Hope you like it.

I'll try it, and alert the missus too.

Thanks hon!

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
All, I was informed that the addition of the dev camp details didn't update.

I know it's over, but I have redone them to make sure the sync is working. Can someone confirm that they have the daily details?

If it's not working, I need to get it straightened out before the season sched is released.

Thanks.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I've added all the regular season and olympic games and what tv info is available right now. Please refresh and let me know if the info doesn't show.

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
Thank you for this! It's great. :handclap:

I am so freaking excited. I'm getting hockeystreams so I can watch any preseason game coverage available. Getting closer!

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Thank you for this! It's great. :handclap:

I am so freaking excited. I'm getting hockeystreams so I can watch any preseason game coverage available. Getting closer!

You're welcome!

I know folks love hockeystreams. I've had mixed results and so will likely get Gamecenter again. Now that it's on phones/tablets/apple tv it's a pretty good value over the course of a season.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
You're welcome!

I know folks love hockeystreams. I've had mixed results and so will likely get Gamecenter again. Now that it's on phones/tablets/apple tv it's a pretty good value over the course of a season.

Considering trialing a VPN service to see if it can outsmart the local blackouts with gamecenter live. I've re-upped it.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Oh interesting. Let me know if it works (and then how to do it.) :)

I've been researching all the VPN stuff in light of the prism stuff. In a nutshell a provider will have a bunch of servers in different countries so lets say some video streaming is only available in Canada one could simply fire up their service and pick a Canadian server, etc.. Some provider have more or less and seem to range from 40 to 70 bucks.

Decent review link that also educates on the ins and outs: http://www.vpnmag.com/

This one is very good as well..maybe even more so as they surveyed serveral vpn outfits and asking the below specific questions.

1. Do you keep ANY logs which would allow you or a 3rd party to match an IP-address and a time stamp to a user of your service? If so, exactly what information do you hold?

2. Under what jurisdictions does your company operate and under what exact circumstances will you share the information you hold with a 3rd party?

3. In the event you receive a DMCA takedown notice or European equivalent, how are these handled?

4. Which payment systems do you operate and how are these linked to individual user accounts?

http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-that-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2013-edition-130302/ (the comments on this article are worth parsing through)

Something to said potentially not going with an American based VPN. I use Avast Internet Security and earlier this year they've baked in their own VPN service for 40 something a year. Don't have a ton of servers but they do have a 7 day trial so I'll give it a test though I will likely not go with them. Been leaning towards IPVanish..one can use for iOS and android as well: http://www.ipvanish.com/index.php.

7a5.jpg

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I've been researching all the VPN stuff in light of the prism stuff. In a nutshell a provider will have a bunch of servers in different countries so lets say some video streaming is only available in Canada one could simply fire up their service and pick a Canadian server, etc.. Some provider have more or less and seem to range from 40 to 70 bucks.

Decent review link that also educates on the ins and outs: http://www.vpnmag.com/

This one is very good as well..maybe even more so as they surveyed serveral vpn outfits and asking the below specific questions.

http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-that-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2013-edition-130302/ (the comments on this article are worth parsing through)

Something to said potentially not going with an American based VPN. I use Avast Internet Security and earlier this year they've baked in their own VPN service for 40 something a year. Don't have a ton of servers but they do have a 7 day trial so I'll give it a test though I will likely not go with them. Been leaning towards IPVanish..one can use for iOS and android as well: http://www.ipvanish.com/index.php.

7a5.jpg

My head just exploded. I will read your links tomorrow when this evening's cocktails have worn off. Thanks so much for all the info and for finally giving me a reason to be glad I have AT&T. :yo: :handclap:

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
My head just exploded. I will read your links tomorrow when this evening's cocktails have worn off. Thanks so much for all the info and for finally giving me a reason to be glad I have AT&T. :yo: :handclap:

Hope the links are informative.

Its OT for the thread but relevant to my last post... I think growing up with the Internet from the modem days it was this amazing interconnectedness with the world/freedom. Even early everyone knew dbags will be dbags..but there was this feeling that everyone recognize that the internet brought the world together...and to quote Starship Troopers..."We're in it for the species...".

The thought of the internet being censored is against my DNA. However there is flat out dodgy individuals sharing stuff/participating in fairly all worldly taboos. No one is talking about, from what I have found, but another mechanism of dealing with this but keeping one anonymous would be what I would wish for. Torrenting is another topic but too much OT for this thread.

Last edited:

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
You're welcome!

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm getting GCL again too! I loved it last year, especially the multiple devices watchability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad