The 2010 All-Time Draft (sign-up a team here)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The 2010 All-Time Draft​
canada-cup1987.jpg

After a dozen biannual drafts over the last six years it's time (as we decided by vote last fall) to shift to a once a year format.

Roll call. Who's in?

Leafs Forever - Toronto St. Pats
VanIslander - Smith's Falls Fusiliers
Hedberg aka ALB & vancityluongo - Tidewater Sharks
papershoes - Kenora Thistles
Billy_Shoe1721 - Malmo Redhawks
Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
TheDevilMadeMe - New Jersey Swamp Devils
Nayld Psycho - Minnesota Fighting Saints
MadArcand - Hartford Whalers
Dreakmur - McGuire's Monsters
DoMakc - Green Bay Gamblers
EagleBelfour - Detroit Falcons
raleh - Springfield Indians
jareklajkosz & seventieslord - Regina Pats
nik jr - Team Latvia
Stalberg - Halifax Mooseheads
arrbez - Inglewood Jacks
Zamboni Mania - Quebec Nordiques
chaosrevolver - Montreal Shamrocks
JFA87-66-99 - Atlanta Thrashers
markrander87 - Chief De Laval
Velociraptor - California Golden Seals
Mr Bugg - Kimberley Dynamiters
Rzeznik - Nova Scotia Voyageurs
Johnny Engine - St. John's Fog Devils
Chigurh - Battle Creek Battalion
hungryhungryhippy - Vancouver Maroons
Bobby Ryan Getzlaf - Detroit Vipers
NGARV - Edmonton Armadillos
Nighthawks - New Haven Nighthawks

Deadline to join is Tuesday midnight, draft order done Wednesday, draft clock to officially begin Friday at noon eastern.

Last edited:

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
I'm in, likely paired with seventieslord once again, and likely the Regina Pats (if that's what seventies wants to do). However, if seventies is up for it, I wouldn't mind if we ran the North Pole Penguinators.. :) And I vote for A.

Last edited:

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
I suppose I'll take my own team this time.

Does my team need a place name? I want to be McGuire's Monsters.

Don't care when we start.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
To confirm what was stated earlier: I'm taking a pass this time. I think I'm finished with the ATD. I'll still track it. Maybe I'll do my reviews at the end of the draft. But as an active participant, as a GM, I'm finished. If a rookie needs a consultant, and I feel I can cooperate with that rookie - keep in mind I can be pretty type A - I might be willing to be involved in that capacity. But that's it.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
To confirm what was stated earlier: I'm taking a pass this time. I think I'm finished with the ATD. I'll still track it. Maybe I'll do my reviews at the end of the draft. But as an active participant, as a GM, I'm finished. If a rookie needs a consultant, and I feel I can cooperate with that rookie - keep in mind I can be pretty type A - I might be willing to be involved in that capacity. But that's it.

I hate to hear that. I hope you're only doing this to have more quality time with your friends and family or doing something meaningful. If not, I hope you'll change your mind and take a team next year.

I guess I'll stick around for another go. For the 7th time, I'll be the GM of the Detroit Falcons

I'll say start it now, but wait for at least 28 teams. 32 maximum.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site

I was starting to think the same thing, but, I just gotta give it one more go.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Taking a pass on it as well. Really didn't enjoy the last one at all for whatever reason, became a chore more than fun. Will check in once in awhile, but won't be active at all.

raleh

Oct 17, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
I'll likely end up regretting this, but...

I think it was about a year ago, Seventieslord said he wondered what a "raleh only" team would look like...this will be my last one, I think.

And if GBC decides he wants to join the draft at any point, I'll move over and share the team with him.

But I'll take my team name from my first ever draft, the Springfield Indians.

Jungosi

Jan 14, 2007
Rendsburg / Germany
I think I will pass on this as well. I have my final exams coming up at the end of February until March 19th and after these I'll be on vacation, will probably start an internship and stuff. I will try to follow the draft though.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I am in with Jarek. As I mentioned to him, in no way, shape or form do I want to be known as a "Penguinator".

I say start ASAP, after we get 32 teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad