News and Blog Report: That moment when Spector turns full homer

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Some Flames fans aren't entirely happy with his newest, fairly accurate, article today.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Some Flames fans aren't entirely happy with his newest, fairly accurate, article today.

Many of them seem to have forgotten he's had the Flames backs for years. Now that the mighty ship Calgary is listing...

It's funny because he's saying a lot of things Flames fans themselves are saying. That their organization is a mess, their players are soft and not as good as they thought they were...

It's strictly a case of "I can pick on them but if you pick on them it's war"

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Nope. Why would I keep that stuff? In the age of the internet, I'm sure you can find it yourself as easily as I could. I'm also pretty sure I'm not the only one that remembers it.

Because you made the statement, not me. I don't recall him bashing the city.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm really not used to hockey's mainstream media saying nice things about the Oilers.

If you ask me it's amazing how Calgary started off with some problems, we've swept them and they're still in a solid position to grab that wildcard spot.

For sure the Flames just seem really streaky. Their worst hockey was at the start of the season, followed by them playing at a playoff pace and fighting hard to get in playoff position. Now they are ice cold again. Who knows where they are in April?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad