Thanks Preds Fan Relations

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
They did respond after my second email

The box office is still working on the exchange process. We believe you will be able to choose a weekday game for October or November (excludes home opener). We will send out an email when you are able to select your make up game.

Been over 5 months since the exchange was published, glad the box office is working on it.

I asked for a followup on this today,

I was informed that we can’t send out info until single tickets go on sale, so when they do go on sale Labor day weekend, after that we will send out an email.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
There have been a few snafus that made us look minor league. The Perds thing, Winnipeg being shown as being in the Southeast Division on the megatron which did happen last season. There was a misspelling on a Kids Club announcement one time. That kind of stuff should not be happening.

We are all human.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I asked for a followup on this today,

So in other words

greed.jpg

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Looks like they are getting the plan together. Got this today

"The box office will be mailing out the vouchers next week. Feel free to email me if you do not receive the vouchers by September 2nd."

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Got my vouchers today and they were an upgrade over my seats from last year.

voucher2.jpg

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
"The box office will be mailing out the vouchers next week. Feel free to email me if you do not receive the vouchers by September 2nd."

Guess it's time to contact them since I didn't get any info about vouchers yesterday.

And I see by the vouchers pictured that I have to go to the box office one week prior to game. Well that is over 500 miles round trip just to pick up tickets a week before the game then another 500 + for the game. I doubt that I'd drive over 1000 miles for a game unless it was game 7 of SCF.

They gotta do better than this.

And there are only 7 games that meet the Monday thru Thursday requirement.

Last edited:

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

Guess it's time to contact them since I didn't get any info about vouchers yesterday.

And I see by the vouchers pictured that I have to go to the box office one week prior to game. Well that is over 500 miles round trip just to pick up tickets a week before the game then another 500 + for the game. I doubt that I'd drive over 1000 miles for a game unless it was game 7 of SCF.

They gotta do better than this.

When you call explain this to them. Also do you have any other games planned this year? If so and they are before the Nov 17th date, you could use the voucher while you are at the game.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Emailed them this morning, hope/expect that they might help on a one on one basis. I do not expect to make it to 2 of the 7 games meeting the criteria. I'd be glad to take upper level tickets instead of lower bowl (my seats were 7th row lower bowl) if they would offer flexibility.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Emailed them this morning, hope/expect that they might help on a one on one basis. I do not expect to make it to 2 of the 7 games meeting the criteria. I'd be glad to take upper level tickets instead of lower bowl (my seats were 7th row lower bowl) if they would offer flexibility.

Well wrong again, Still have not received the vouchers or response to latest emails. Definitely wish I never thanked them with this thread.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I think having problems with Preds Fan Relations is definitely a fluke. Neither I or anyone I know have ever had issues with them. The Preds are known as the less-popular team in town but the one that actually knows how to treat their fans.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I got my vouchers a couple of weeks ago. They came in a very plain envelope.

You haven't changed addresses, have you? Maybe under the circumstances you could talk to your rep and just have the games you choose added to your passport.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Been at the same address for long time, not sth, bought tickets online through the preds website and they were emailed to me. Figured that they had my address through the credit card I used. Don't have a rep to call since I only buy tickets periodically. Live 280 miles away. Come to handful of games a year.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I'm not sure why you're having issues. Because I have a full season ticket, I didn't even put in a request for vouchers and they still sent them to me anyway.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Did contact them by phone and have now received a voucher for 2 tickets. The representative was very helpful. Now that I have a guy I'll follow up directly with him to see why I did not get the two for one vouchers as published and only got 1 for 1.

They did not have to give us anything because of the ice storm so I won't complain too much, half the loaf is better than none. Depending on what the loaf was made of......

Go Preds!!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Got my other two vouchers Saturday, hooray.

Now I just have to phone a friend and mail them to Nashville or make a 500 + mile round trip to redeem them a week before the game.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Got my other two vouchers Saturday, hooray.

Now I just have to phone a friend and mail them to Nashville or make a 500 + mile round trip to redeem them a week before the game.

It's a shame that they did not just mail the actual tickets after the phone call.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad