Thanks Calgary, from a Jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
It is sweet justice that both of our teams have made it in. Two teams that all the so-called experts had written off before the season began. Two teams that battled extremely hard all season.

Congratulatations and we Jets fans went from the lowest of lows losing a shootout after a 0-0 game where we put up over 40 shots and went three games without giving up a goal to a few minutes later jumping for joy as your boys defeated the Kings.

I am so freakin happy and am happy for you guys as well. Let's meet in the second round :handclap:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Flames had a part in bringing Jets fans their first playoff berth in 19 friggin years

its been 19 long ass ****ing years

THANK YOU FLAMES :D

More Canadian teams. Please, Ottawa come join the ride!!!

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
from a Jets fan in BC..

Thank You Calgary..thank you...best of luck in your series with Vancouver..

silver95

Jul 28, 2012
I've never been so happy to see a sportsnet game go beyond the scheduled blackout time!

Thanks Flames and good luck in the playoffs.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Flames had a part in bringing Jets fans their first playoff berth in 19 friggin years

its been 19 long ass ****ing years

THANK YOU FLAMES :D

More Canadian teams. Please, Ottawa come join the ride!!!

Agreed with the bolded. I'm rooting for both your teams out West.
Congrats Calgary on your quick turnaround. My vote for the Adams would go to Hartley hands down. Good luck in the playoffs!

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Thank you guys, and good luck in the playoffs! Should be amazing :nod:

I vote that they just pass the puck back and forth all game Saturday and take it into overtime. No need for anyone getting hurt.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Thank you Calgary! Thank you Atlanta! Thank you Jets! Thank you Kings!

I'm so happy!!! Can't wait for a nice leisurely, non heart attack inducing game on Saturday!

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Hey, you. Jets fans. Yeah, you...

107736i13CB2BDA97B408E7

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
Thank you Calgary. And also thank you Edmonton. Thank you Alberta. Alberta beat LA twice this week to deprive them of 4 points and guarantee the Jets a playoff spot.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks its going to be awkward when our teams make out at centre ice this Saturday?

Love you Flames!!!!! Johnny hockey for rookie of the year.....Jiri was studing tonight.......good on you guys for making it!!!!

PMo has had a great year of coaching for us but Hartley deserves the coach of the year. Enjoy your night you guys deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad