Tribute Thank you

Discussion in 'Seattle Kraken' started by Ginger Papa, Sep 5, 2020.

1. REMINDER: Political Discussion is NOT PERMITTED
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ginger Papa Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Hey folks, just wanted to say thank you for the support on the Main & Canucks Board. It did not go unnoticed that many of you lurked & “liked”. It was definitely appreciated how some of you also Posted your support in the Canucks GDT’s.

Only positive feelings & love to you all as Vancouver heads into the Off Season. I hope you do well in the Expansion Draft.

Caveat: I didn’t see an “Around the NHL” Thread so I made this. My apologies if it’s an issue.

Cogburn and Interior Cascadian like this.
  2. Myllz RELEASE THE KRAKEN

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    IT Management
    Disappointed Vancouver didn't make it into the conference finals, they were the last remaining team I had some kind of interest in. I'll watch the rest of the games but I don't have a team to support now, which makes them less interesting.

Ginger Papa likes this.
  3. Tkachuk4MVP 27 Years of Fail

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    You guys have fun, likable team, plus you were playing those d bags in Vegas, so of course you had our support. :D

I’m jealous of your squad and the bright future ahead. We Sharks fans are desperate for a something similar.

Cogburn and Ginger Papa like this.
  4. ryerockarola Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Watching the playoff games SN running all these "the Kraken black spiced rum" commercials I'll add in welcome to the league. I think your franchise is getting great subliminal marketing with the ads. It did make me think of welcoming your franchise. Good job NHL.

5. Interior Cascadian Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Environmental Scientist
    Classy gesture to post this. It was a lot of nerve-wracking fun following Vancouver play giant killers through the playoffs. It’ll be weird cheering against Vancouver after next season, but I’m excited for this rivalry to become a thing and for us to roughly double the odds of bringing the cup back to the PNW.

6. RainyCityHockey Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    I was also somewhat cheering for the Canucks even though it was a series of a team that everyone tells us will be our rival and another one that should be our natural rival thanks to the location of Seattle and Vancouver.

Though, I like the young core of the Canucks and it was fun watching them go and have a nice run with that core for the first time.

Now I don't have much to care about in these playoffs and am probably hoping for the champ to come out of the east with either Trotz showing once again that he's one of the best coaches in the league(while another fellow german wins it in Thomas Greis) or Tampa Bay finally breaking through with all the talent they got on that squad.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    Cogburn likes this.