Tribute Thank you

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hey folks, just wanted to say thank you for the support on the Main & Canucks Board. It did not go unnoticed that many of you lurked & “liked”. It was definitely appreciated how some of you also Posted your support in the Canucks GDT’s.

Only positive feelings & love to you all as Vancouver heads into the Off Season. I hope you do well in the Expansion Draft.

Caveat: I didn’t see an “Around the NHL” Thread so I made this. My apologies if it’s an issue.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Disappointed Vancouver didn't make it into the conference finals, they were the last remaining team I had some kind of interest in. I'll watch the rest of the games but I don't have a team to support now, which makes them less interesting.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
You guys have fun, likable team, plus you were playing those d bags in Vegas, so of course you had our support. :D

I’m jealous of your squad and the bright future ahead. We Sharks fans are desperate for a something similar.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
Watching the playoff games SN running all these "the Kraken black spiced rum" commercials I'll add in welcome to the league. I think your franchise is getting great subliminal marketing with the ads. It did make me think of welcoming your franchise. Good job NHL.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Hey folks, just wanted to say thank you for the support on the Main & Canucks Board. It did not go unnoticed that many of you lurked & “liked”. It was definitely appreciated how some of you also Posted your support in the Canucks GDT’s.

Only positive feelings & love to you all as Vancouver heads into the Off Season. I hope you do well in the Expansion Draft.

Caveat: I didn’t see an “Around the NHL” Thread so I made this. My apologies if it’s an issue.
Classy gesture to post this. It was a lot of nerve-wracking fun following Vancouver play giant killers through the playoffs. It’ll be weird cheering against Vancouver after next season, but I’m excited for this rivalry to become a thing and for us to roughly double the odds of bringing the cup back to the PNW.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
I was also somewhat cheering for the Canucks even though it was a series of a team that everyone tells us will be our rival and another one that should be our natural rival thanks to the location of Seattle and Vancouver.

Though, I like the young core of the Canucks and it was fun watching them go and have a nice run with that core for the first time.

Now I don't have much to care about in these playoffs and am probably hoping for the champ to come out of the east with either Trotz showing once again that he's one of the best coaches in the league(while another fellow german wins it in Thomas Greis) or Tampa Bay finally breaking through with all the talent they got on that squad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cogburn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad