Thank you from Chicago.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
I would just like to say, on behalf of the Blackhawks fanbase, thank you for a fantastic series, and a very hard fought one. The Kings (and Voynov, holy ****) have a bright future, and I say that with you just winning the Cup last year.

Thanks again.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I would just like to say, on behalf of the Blackhawks fanbase, thank you for a fantastic series, and a very hard fought one. The Kings (and Voynov, holy ****) have a bright future, and I say that with you just winning the Cup last year.

Thanks again.

We look forward to our revenge.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Cheers. I wish the Kings could have provided a more consistent effort but credit the Hawks for putting them on their heels and taking the game to them. The better team won for sure, good luck in the finals.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
I jokingly started bantering "what do we fight about" in a thread at the beginning and am now in the same place. No animosity or anything like that. Your fans were a class act so we hope to see you guys again next around. Good luck in the finals. Keep the cup in the west.

Ron*

Thanks again.

I do think most Chicago fans are cool, probably one of the best fan bases in the league.

That being said, I will copy a tweet here that one very naughty, very immature Chicago fan sent to me. (Such a bad man!)

a8f2a68e5ff76f1b30317adb47358522_normal.png

Tom O'Grady ‏@TOGradyChicago
@RonM11
**** off Kings fan! Our goalie is better than yours! Haha!!!

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I do think most Chicago fans are cool, probably one of the best fan bases in the league.

That being said, I will copy a tweet here that one very naughty, very immature Chicago fan sent to me. (Such a bad man!)

That fan is obviously delusional unless he was only talking about the series. But if Crawford does win the Cup, he'll juts make the 2003 draft even more impressive than it already is. The list of great players it's produced is still growing, apparently.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Go Bruins! I hope some goon on Boston gives a Bickell butt-butt on Toews and another guy a club to the head on Kane, Keith-style.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Reading his tweets, he certainly rides the short bus.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Best of luck in the finals!

You will need it to get past Boston ;)

Looking forward to deep match ups against the Hawks in the future!

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
I hate sportsmanship. I always played to win and if we lost thats it. I do not wish Chicago luck. I don't care who wins. All I hope is nobody gets hurt.

KingsCorona

Dec 18, 2009
At least we got beat by an absurdly good team. But even though I generally like Chicago (the city and the team) I still can't bring myself cheer for the guys that knocked us out :p Of course I can't root for a Boston team, either, so I guess I'm gonna sit this one out.

PSP

The Resident Pessimist is back
Mar 9, 2005
Lake Forest, CA

Thanks again.

Let me say this with all due respect....

Go Fornicate Thyself :sarcasm:

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
At least we got beat by an absurdly good team. But even though I generally like Chicago (the city and the team) I still can't bring myself cheer for the guys that knocked us out :p Of course I can't root for a Boston team, either, so I guess I'm gonna sit this one out.

We got beat by an inferior team. That's what makes this and all three rounds opponents all so frustrating. Lets be real here, if St. Louis isn't so dumb and gets the 7th or 8th seed, we're meeting them in these finals. St. Louis is a better playoff team than Chicago and even SJ would give them headaches. SJ would have lit Crawford up. CC played well but SJ's top six and their fourth line would have chewed up Chicago's D.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Good luck to Chicago in the Final.

Normally I'd be emotionally drained and wouldn't give a crap about watching the Final.

But I am, first and foremost, a hockey fan, and Wednesday can't come soon enough. I think this one is going to be one for the ages.

In my list of "favorite hockey teams", it goes:

Kings
Bruins
Blackhawks

Things were A-OK in 2010 and 2011, AWESOME in 2012, and will be good again this year!

Captain Mittens*

We got beat by an inferior team. That's what makes this and all three rounds opponents all so frustrating. Lets be real here, if St. Louis isn't so dumb and gets the 7th or 8th seed, we're meeting them in these finals. St. Louis is a better playoff team than Chicago and even SJ would give them headaches. SJ would have lit Crawford up. CC played well but SJ's top six and their fourth line would have chewed up Chicago's D.

I don't agree with this at all.

Chicago had a little adversity in the playoffs, against a division rival(and I don't care what anyone says Detroit is still Detroit). They found their game again down 3-1 in that series and won 7 of the next 8.

They are legit

Last edited by a moderator:

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Chicago was (and is) the team to beat this year. I think Boston can beat them (the only team out in the East built top to bottom defensively to match-up well with Chicago).

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity

Well, let's face facts: Quick let in a few soft goals, which certainly helped Chi win the series. They likely would have won anyway, but a few softies certainly doesn't help your cause...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad