Thank The Lord It's Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
It honestly feels good that its all official now. I really cant wait for the Jays to win the World Series this season!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol

King Nothing*

If it get's the Devils out of the league then it was all well worth it.

syc said:
:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Now I hope this stoppage goes on for 2 or 3 more years and 7 teams fold. The owners and the players will get screwed this way.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
bettmanhitler.bmp

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol :lol

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
"Thank God it's over" - BS. It's not even close to being over

I don't understand how people can be relieved that "it's over". This process isn't over at all - not by a longshot - and there is no true finality. Sure they've cancelled the season, but that's not finality to this process - it's just a casualty of it.

I'm not relieved - I'm frustrated because this doesn't end! That said - they've got to find a solution to this mess that will stick for at LEAST 10 years. I don't ever want to go through this again anytime soon, so take as long as you need to get it done.

- T

EdBelfour20

Jan 19, 2004
TonySCV said:
I don't understand how people can be relieved that "it's over". This process isn't over at all - not by a longshot - and there is no true finality. Sure they've cancelled the season, but that's not finality to this process - it's just a casualty of it.

I'm not relieved - I'm frustrated because this doesn't end! That said - they've got to find a solution to this mess that will stick for at LEAST 10 years. I don't ever want to go through this again anytime soon, so take as long as you need to get it done.

- T

When they say it's over they are referring to THIS season in limbo. :dunce:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Im never going to support the nhl ever again. They were that close and they dont get it done. They dont give a **** about the fans so you know what i dont give a **** about them.

I hope a new league starts up maybe one that cares about the ones who pay the bills.

Jared Ramsden

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
King Nothing said:
If it get's the Devils out of the league then it was all well worth it.

:dunno: Why say stuff like that now? :dunno:

I thought I would feel better and relieved too once this all became official....but it still sucks....I don't feel any better. In fact I think I feel even worse. This really sucks :cry: :mad: :madfire:

caps

Feb 3, 2005
Southeastern VA
finally some closure. i really really hope to see these high priced prima donnas pushing carts at wal-mart and bagging groceries at the grocery store. now it's time for me to focus on my redneck round circle racing! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad