NHL Entry Draft: tgrads NHL Mock Entry Draft Drafting Thread

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Sorry...

I was at work until now I can still take them over if their available.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
The Anaheim Ducks are pleased to select Goaltender Jack Campbell from the US National team.

"Upon taking over the GM position, noticed our team needed a franchise goaltender, we believe Jack Campbell will be that"

The next team has be Pm'd.

Last edited:

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
:blues

The St. Louis Blues are thrilled to select, from the Barrie Colts, C. Alex Burmistrov.

burmistrov_tw_005_475-r111963&is=Right+Side+Bar

We're thrilled to add a player of Alex's calibre to the organization. We felt he'd be gone by the time our pick came up, but are pleasantly surprised he was available. His commitment to North America was evident when he came over to play in Barrie. With his work ethic, we expect him to add some muscle and be a force in the league.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Good pick Blues, thought bout taking him to but Campbell was to good to pass up, we needed a top end prospect in net

Kearns

Too good to be true, no?
Jun 7, 2008
Kamloops, BC
Mike Gillis steps to the Podium: The Vancouver Canucks would like to thank Los Angeles for hosting this year’s event. With the fifteen overall selection of the 2010 entry draft, from the USA U18 Program the Canucks are proud to select Derek Forbort.

Forbort,%20Derek%20(Photo%20by%20Dave%20Reginek).JPG

Bob Mackenzie interviews Gillis post selection :
Mackenzie : What can you tell us about your first pick ?
Gillis : Well, first of all we felt we needed to trade up to get Derek Forbort. Our scouts felt that there would no way he would be available at #25. With this young man, we feel we have acquired a future top 4 Defenceman.

Dougie Seguin

2011 Cup Champs
May 2, 2010
Massachusetts
Ok, Sorry about that my CPU was in the shop....so i see we had a GM change

If the New GM would just send me a PM and tell me what team they are taking and what team they are leaving

Thank You

PS:Lets keep this going as it is moving pretty fast

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
The Anaheim Ducks are pleased to select Goaltender Jack Campbell from the US National team.

"Upon taking over the GM position, noticed our team needed a franchise goaltender, we believe Jack Campbell will be that"

The next team has be Pm'd.

What about Jonas Hiller?

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Lol...

Hiller is the guy now however Campbell will be in the NHL in a short time to start as a backup.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
pysyks-a-top-prospect-r113795-is-MediaCentreFamed

The Nashville Predators are proud to select Mark Pysyk, D, Edmonton (WHL)

LA has been PMed

Last edited:

SuperNintendoChalmrs

Jun 28, 2002
Buffalo
I'd like to make a suggestion that we set a date and time where we can get a majority of GMs to show up here and we can start knocking out some picks... maybe even get the majority of a round picked.

Ovielanche

Apr 11, 2009
West Virginia
I did, but thanks for telling me that. I missed his name, sorry. I'm a little frazzled right now from my Mom having surgery yesterday and being really out of it, so I'm not really in too much of a mood to make picks.

Coyotes select John McFarland. Next GM has been PM'd.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
I did, but thanks for telling me that. I missed his name, sorry. I'm a little frazzled right now from my Mom having surgery yesterday and being really out of it, so I'm not really in too much of a mood to make picks.

Coyotes select John McFarland. Next GM has been PM'd.

No big deal. I hope your mom is okay.

SuperNintendoChalmrs

Jun 28, 2002
Buffalo
With the 23rd pick, the Sabres select new Medicine Hat Tiger forward Tyler Pitlick.

The next GM (headsigh) has been notified via PM.

Best of everything to your Mom Ovielanche.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad