Value of: Teuvo Teravainen to the Habs

Pierre Lebrun

Nov 3, 2014
What would it take? The Habs have been linked to him in past rumors, there's a Bergevin/Chicago connection during his draft. Not necessarily a position of need for the Habs but scouting report is that he can play any forward position. Bergevin loves the stretch center and will have to replace some scoring when he loses Max. Thoughts?

SCOUTING REPORT
Assets:Has outstanding offensive instincts and the versatility to play any forward position. Skates well and also has great hands and playmaking acumen. Is also a two-way performer and special teams stud.
Flaws:Needs to add signifcantly more bulk and become much stronger in order to thrive as a top-six forward at the National Hockey League level. Also needs to settle into one position (and team role).
Career Potential:Talented, versatile playmaking forward with upside.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Teuvo Teravainen Stats, Profile, Bio, Analysis and More | Carolina Hurricanes | The Sports Forecaster

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
23 year old coming off 64 pts? more than it cost to get drouin.

their 2019 1st to start (unprotected, or maybe just top 3 protected) + Poehling + more

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
He's a top line winger or at the very least very close to it, plus he and Aho are good together....I'd imagine Carolina keeps him..As nothing MTL has would interest Carolina.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Dude had 64 points last season, I’d say your scouting report is a touch out of date. He’s a no doubter first liner, never mind top six forward. The kid’s shot is lethal - roasted the Oilers more than once last year - he needs to use it more.

Reactions: Mestaruus

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Yes. Good call. We’ll keep the bum if we have to I guess.

I don't mean he's a bad player by any means, and it's not easy to find chemistry with a guy like Aho, but whenever I've watched the two play together it's pretty obvious who's carrying who.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Carolina needs offense up front as much as anyone in the league. Why trade him?

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
I don't mean he's a bad player by any means, and it's not easy to find chemistry with a guy like Aho, but whenever I've watched the two play together it's pretty obvious who's carrying who.
Aho is the more talented player. But by at least one measure
CAR 1718 Teravainen With-or-Without You
Teravainen made every teammate (including Aho) better. That is a very valuable skill.

Reactions: Ares

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
23 year old coming off 64 pts? more than it cost to get drouin.

their 2019 1st to start (unprotected, or maybe just top 3 protected) + Poehling + more
yeah... Carolina isnt getting a top 3 protected pick from Montreal for Teuvo, let alone a top 5 protected or even thinking of adding to that.

Just because Montreal crazily overpaid for Drouin doesnt set the market to complete idiot status. A guy who has one season over 50 in four isnt getting you a potential top 5-7 pick and more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad