Jameson Olive: Territory Talk E4: Borgstrom Signs, Potvin Joins the Show

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Hey there i have again a technical question, why is the Podcast on the Part with Potvin that clean on Voices, but befor and afterwards back on the Sound like hall.
Couldn´t you use the Equiment or Mic from the Part with Potvin all the Time, it listen on Episode 4 the best option.
Also why is it only a 2 People talk, sure with Potvin and on the road Doug only can do it alone, but still the half of the Podcast was only Doug and Mister Potvin.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Hey there i have again a technical question, why is the Podcast on the Part with Potvin that clean on Voices, but befor and afterwards back on the Sound like hall.
Couldn´t you use the Equiment or Mic from the Part with Potvin all the Time, it listen on Episode 4 the best option.
Also why is it only a 2 People talk, sure with Potvin and on the road Doug only can do it alone, but still the half of the Podcast was only Doug and Mister Potvin.

The reason it sounds off is just due to the equipment we have to use, especially when we're on the road. That's the same reason I wasn't involved in the Potvin interview, simply because it was easier for Doug to just do it with his phone than try and patch Denis into a three-way skype call. This is the beginning for this podcast and it's going to improve a lot as we move along. We should have a brand new equipment and a streamlined setup heading into next season so the sound quality is consistent throughout.

Thanks for tuning in!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad